Monday, May 30, 2005

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."-----Rhett Butler



I like my blog, but I'm wondering if Marion does? I understand that she doesn't like movies as much as me or someone else. She calls me a movie snob, because I have an opinion about movies. If having an opinion on something makes me a snob, then we are all snobs in some way or another. I also understand that she she doesn't really care about movie lines. I believe that she thinks that I must sit and remember a movie line by watching it over and over again. I don't, they are just memorable, like I've said before. Marion knows her certain favorite movie lines, but they are all from one movie. Her favorite movie, GREASE. There is nothing wrong with that, but this is who I am.


I like movies, books, history and television. Everybody has their thing, and mine happens to be movies. Everybody likes movies and can bond in some sort of a way by discussing them. I can only discuss WWII or James Pattersons, 'Along Came a Spider' with certain people. However, I can discuss Pulp Fiction with EVERYONE. That's the power of movies, and I don't think I'll ever get anyone to FULLY understand my love of it.

"I'm smart!"-----Vito Corleone






3 comments:

Mrs. H said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.