Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"I didn't make him for you!" ---- Frank n Furter (Tim Curry)



About 2 weeks ago my friend, I'll call her Marion, was listening to the television as she surfed the internet. On TV was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. She called me shortly afterwards and said, "Hey if you want to buy me something, buy me the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack." I told her that I would keep my eye out for it.

Then yesterday as her and I were driving to get some milkshakes, I had the idea that we should stop and get the soundtrack. We did, and I made a copy so that we could both have one.

Cut to: Tonight we are sitting here and looking at our friend's blogs and what do we see but our friend has written about her old experiences from Rocky. (Not the one with Carl Weathers) So we both thought WOW that is an odd little coincidence.

Sometimes weird shit happens. You can see that we are so busy with our exciting lives that we can just nonchalantly go for milkshakes and then decide to stop and by a CD.

JEALOUS MUCH?

We are the masters of our own destiny.

"You're so cool!" ----Alabama Worley (Patricia Arquette)

2 comments:

Yaddoshi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.