Friday, May 27, 2005

"I don't want to do it, but I will turn this place into the fucking Wild Bunch." --- Seth Gecko



If you haven't noticed by now, all the titles of my blog are movie lines, and the end of my etries are movie lines. I had started by telling you who the character was and the actor that played him/her. I have decided that it's more interesting if you have to think about it. "What movie was that?" The movie line above is my all time favorite movie line. I know you're saying well than ASS, why isn't your blog named that? Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite movie.
I know that that's a BOLD statement, but it's true. Although, I did like E.T. a WHOLE BUNCH. It made me cry. The second movie that I remember seeing in the movie theater. The first was the incomparable and never duplicated..........................The Empire Strikes Back! I went with my family and it was awesome.
Being a writer, I can really appreciate a good movie line. "Luke, I am your FATHER!" A great one. There are some bad ones too, "I just have to say that you have the biggest dick, I have ever seen on a man."---- Brandon Lee to Dolph Lundgren in Showdown in Little Tokyo. That's a HORRIBLE one.
I love movies. The history of cinema, the unusual OLD ones that you've never heard of, and the ones that stick with you. That is why my blogs will have movie lines in them. I will write about other things, of course.

"What does that mean, huh? China is here." ----Jack Burton

2 comments:

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MOVIEMAN said...

Cute.