Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"If hate were people, I'd be China!"-----Phil Berquist

Marion and I used to hate blogs and live journals, until now. We used to make fun of our friend Alabama, for writing on them. Then one day as a joke, we started a live journal. We were hooked. We wrote stupid shit and then waited to see what people said about it. Sending people to watch an olympic athlete sing in a music video or predicting the death of the POPE. It was all mindless shit that made us laugh.


Then one day, I had Marion help me sign on for a blog site. I thought that it was really cool that I could put pictures on it and make the colors however I want. It was really interesting to me. I also noticed that being as it was my own blog, I could write what I want and be creative, which is what I love to do. Although, I've noticed that Marion doesn't seem to care for it that much. Either because of the movie aspect of it, or because we've gotten away from being funny.
So I leave you with this thought. If your eyes are the windows to your soul, then what does it mean if I wear glasses? Do I have fucked up windows? I also have a lazy eye, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN? I'm scared, HOLD ME.


The ironic thing is that I hate Adrian Zmed and tomatoes, but I like Bachelor Party and ketchup. If you're wondering who Adrian Zmed is, I'll give you a hint. He took over for Deney Terrio on Dance Fever. If you don't know who or what that is, then here's another hint. He was in Grease 2. If you're saying to yourself, "Deney Terrio was in Grease 2, was he the hunky guy?" No you're wrong. Deney Terrio isn't in Grease 2, Adrian Zmed is. Now if you are saying, "Grease 2 is the best movie ever, I love it, and I'm glad that this guy's talking about it." Then you should leave this site and never come back. If you are a friend of mine, lose my number and don't ever talk to me again. Obviously you missed the point that I HATE ADRIAN ZMED!!!! Also GREASE 2 SUCKED ASS, but T.J. Hooker rocks balls.
This is one time that Marion would not call me a movie snob.

"You're a funny guy."-----Henry Hill

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Maybe you should start spending less time w/ this Marion bitch and more time w/ your other friends. Just a thought. :P

MOVIEMAN said...

I can either watch television or movies, or I can hang out with my friend. Did I say watch movies?

What am I doing here?

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MOVIEMAN said...

we miss you too.