Monday, May 30, 2005

"Would you like to play a game?"-----W.H.O.P.P.E.R.



Friends of mine play video games alot. I on the other hand do not. In our culture today, guys play video games. I should LOVE them, because they are like interactive movies. Yet still, I just can't make myself sit there in front of the television and play one for hours. Although, I can sit for hours and watch several movies. GO FIGURE. I play some video games, but not many. If I buy one, I usually don't even end up playing it. Some of my friends might say that I'm not a MAN. Maybe so. Maybe not a man in their aspects, but I do have a penis. If I had a vagina though, oh what fun I would have fingering myself. MMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


"Game over, man!"-----Hudson, W.

2 comments:

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. H said...

Came to check out your vagina pic again, although I take this as more of an ass shot, but it's your pic.