Sunday, June 12, 2005

About me

1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I wear glasses.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I don't need the glasses.

3. What is your biggest fear?
Being anal raped by a 400 pound Simoan.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
Safe route.

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
A happy marriage/relationship.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
Don't really have one.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
Tell pointless stories.

8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know.
I fucked your mother.

9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
Your mother's a whore and I fucked her.

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
Your mom's not a whore.

11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
Make your sister suck my cock after I fuck your mother in the ass.

12. Are you the jealous type?
No but your sister is, she wanted to be fucked in the ass.

13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
Your sister, in her ass, with my dick.

14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Swallowed my hot load.

15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Violate your grandmother.

16. When was the last time you cried?
Just then when I wrote, "Violate your grandmother."

17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
When I was a fetus.

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Partially.

19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
Alright, so I already violated your grandmother.

20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
I don't give a fuck.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Dude, maybe if you didn't spend so much time fucking peoples sisters, mothers and grandmothers, you could find true love and settle down.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

My goodness movieman. I agree with whatever. you need to 1. just get a good fuck from someone other then a sister, mother or grandmother 2. Then you can look rationally for true love. Maybe we can host a movieman dating game. you know me and K will help find the right person for you.

Stephi

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.