Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Do bees, bee? Do bears, bear?"-----David Addison



This show is part of who I am. I know that you may think that I have delusions of grandeur, but I believe in some small part that I owe my smart-ass, quick wit, and quirky sense of humor to this show. David Addison was the coolest, and I wanted to be him. I would go to school on Wednesday morning after the show and emulate him. In my mind, I was him. In the real world, I was still a nerdy kid.

I bought Season 1 & 2 on DVD recently, and oh the memories that it brought back. I've only watched 2 episodes so far, but it is bringing back so much.

Was I already a smart-ass, quick witted, funny guy, or did the show unlock something in me. WHO MADE WHO? All I know is that I love it and will always love it.

1 comment:

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.