Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's a thin line between love and hate.



For 2 days I will not be blogging. I couldn't think of anything to write other than this.

I sometimes hate being a Supervisor.

I really like German Chocolate cake, but don't get it much.

I hate when people assume something about a person that they have never met.

I like the shows 'Lost', '24', 'Family Guy', and 'Arrested Developement'.

I hate 'Full House', 'The View', and 'Teletubbies'.

I love Pepsi.

I hate the whole "Tom and Katie" and "Brad and Angelina" thing.

I love movies.

I hate negative people.

I love ALL my friends.

I hate kittens, Ronnie Voncer, and friends that think that I could be a serial killer.

I love grandmothers. (Especially the sexy ones.)

I hate the unsexy ones.

I love my imagination.

I hate that I have to work tomorrow for 16 hours.

I love that I have a job.

I hate that I can't think of a better stuff to write for this blog.

I love that I am going to go home and go to sleep.

That's about it. I mean there's more to me than just love and hate. The song says, "it's a thin line between love and hate", but I think sometimes there's a huge gap. (Not the store, but the space between something.) Anyway that's what's up, and I will write more on Monday.

Have a nice weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Well, I know you don't 'hate' the friend that thinks your a serial cat killer, but it sounds good for the post. Have a great 2 days working and I'll see you soon!