Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Life is but a dream



I had a dream today. I sleep during the day because I work at night. Anyway, the dream was very strange. I was in a room and Laurence Fishburne was handcuffed to a chair. I was looking really close at the handcuffs trying to figure out how to get them off. I asked him if he knew where any bolt cutters were. As I asked that, he slipped out of the cuffs and then put them on me. I was then cuffed to the chair. Ethan Hawke came in and made a snide comment, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. I thought that they were on my side. Fishburne was laughing at me, and they left. That is when I woke up.

I realize that most of the time you will dream about things that you talked about, or thought about during the day.

Earlier in the week, I had cut 6 locks with a bolt cutter.

My friend was talking a couple of days ago about how Ethan Hawke was a bad man and left his wife, actress Uma Thurman.

On the way home, on the morning of the dream, Howard Stern was talking about John Wayne Gacy and how he would handcuff his victims and kill them.

Before I went to bed, I had looked at my Assault on Precinct 13 slip cover and was thinking about how I had lent that to my cousin.

When you are entering REM sleep, your body is filing all of your thoughts away in their file cabinets and thats the things that you usually dream about. Although, some of my thoughts were a week old. I wonder if my download time is slowed because I'm 33. I mean if I were a 33 year old computer, I wouldn't be to good.

Just a weird dream that I thought I'd share.

1 comment: