Monday, June 06, 2005

My girl, my girl, my girl. Talking about, my giiiiiiiiirl, my girl."-----The Temptations

This is for my friend/cousin Brigitte. I LOVE YOU. I also know that other friends of yours in AZ love you. For some reason you have this feeling that I don't love you as much as I used to, or that I love other friends more than you. WRONG!

The truth of the matter is, I love you the same as I always have. People change, that's a given. Water's wet, the sky's blue, and people change. It's a fact of life. Like that time when Tooty and Blair..... I digress. Just because you've had 2 children and believe in the 2012 calendar, other dimensions, or that cockroaches are Gods. It doesn't matter what you believe, or if I believe the same. The fact is I LOVE YOU the same as I always have. It will never diminish and it will never falter.

Side by side, that's us. I understand that you are learning these new things and want to share your knowledge with others. I may be a little more interested than others, but not enough to make it dominate the conversation. You may be saying, "But you don't understand." Oh, but I do.

I write blogs about "Grand Hotel", "Alien 3" and "The Last Boyscout". Now stay with me and focus, because I know that you are thinking about "The Last Boyscout". When I write about
movies, I'm hoping that people will see what I see in them. Ususally they don't , and I may bore people with my passion/obsession. Although, I know that some of my friends may not care at all, so I talk or write about other stuff. If I can't get my teachings across, which I usually can't, then so be it. I put it out there at least.

Now as for your blog that we the discussed the other night, it would be so much better if you didn't "cut and paste" your stuff. I write from my heart, as I know that that's what you want to get across, but maybe link it instead. Then again it is YOUR blog, so you don't have to listen to me.

I think that Kris is right, we are here in AZ together and you are in New Orleans by yourself. You go through these moods and this isn't the first time that you've brought this up. It's not your fault, we miss you and love you. You are as much a freak as you've always been, which is not a bad thing. You are you. Be who you are. Know this, Kris and I love you, you may not believe it, but that's the truth.

"All for one, and one for all!"-----Three Musketeers


1 comment:

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.