Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"You offend me greatly sir. This calls for a duel."-----Some english ancestors of ours

KISS THE SNOTTY END OF MY FUCK STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slurp my butt juice.

I can't believe that a friend of mine would be offended by something that I write. So she wanted me to answer the questions truthfully? Anything I wrote would have been boring and sad. I like to make people laugh and that's why I am who I am. If the few people that read my post don't understand that that's me, then I guess they aren't as close as we think. You want to know about me, fine.

Here goes...........................

1. I like to dance in my apartment by myself to Stevie Wonder.

2. I used to have dog named Timber, he ran away when I was 3 because I couldn't hold on to him tight enough. I was 3, and he was a Malamute. A strong dog. I have the guilt still TODAY, maybe tomorrow will be better. Then again I say that every day.

3. My name was almost Eli.

4. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior twice in my life.

5. I didn't know what I was doing when I did.

6. My father offered me a line of crystal once.

7. I tried to join the Army, Navy, and Air Force, but wasn't accepted.

8. I work, watch movies/television, sleep, and go to work. (Pretty FUNNY, Huh?)


9. A guy at work gave me a kitten once with big loving eyes. I took him to my apartment and trained him to use the litter box. One day as I was getting ready to take a bath, I brought him in with me. The water was just right. As I was reaching under the sink for some soap before I took a bath, I noticed a plastic bag from circle K. I grabbed the soap and the bag, and kneeled down by the bath tub. I gave my little kitten a kiss on the head. I called him, Stripe. At that moment I realized that I had never felt LOSS. I put the bar of soap next to the bath tub, and the kitten under the water. I held him tight, boy did he scratch the shit out of me. Finally he stopped moving. He was dead, poor Stripe. I tried to cry, but I couldn't. I thought that loss made you cry, but not me. I put the rest of my clothes on, and put Stripe's body in the plastic bag. As I was leaving the apartment to dispose of the body, I couldn't find the keys to the car. Suddenly it hit me. I had felt loss, this was not the first time that I had lost my keys. I didn't have to drown Stripe, to feel that. Imagine how foolish I felt. R.I.P. STRIPE

10. I like to make people laugh.

Have a good day, BITCHES!

"We all go a little mad sometime."-----Norman Bates

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

You are crazy and I don't care what you write, I won't think any less of you.