Saturday, July 16, 2005

And the horse you rode in on.



People piss me off. I can't stand ignorant people. I can't stand save asses or kiss asses.

I want to shit on all the ritzy cars that rich people care so much about.

I want to kick in the teeth of a jock douchebag that's with his head chearleader girlfriend.

Some people don't even see the world around them. They are walking around with blinders on. They are into their own thing and can't be bothered with anything else.

Then there's brig and her fucking retarded squirrel like troll of a husband. They are into their metaphysics, quantum physics, crop circle, Temple 1, crack in texas, electrical energy, ghostly apparition, dimension tear that is their life. They are scared and think that we should be too.

He tells her that they will move here and that he doesn't want to live in New Orleans forever. That is bunch of steamy crap right there. If he wanted to move so bad, he would have done it already. He says that he is depressed and has been for awhile. What an excuse. Fucking fuck fuck. They piss me off sooooooooooo much. You can't just have a conversation with her because she gets serious or you can't be yourself.

I have stated all this before and everyone is tired of hearing it, so I am done.

I hope that the children will be okay and that Brig and the retarded squirell fuck of a husband have a wonderful life. Like I've also said before, people change and that's all there is to it. So fuck them and their crystal reading, Myan calendar searching, Windian ways of living their fucked up life.

I would like them to.....

lick my shitty ass clean,

hug a thorny cactus,

chant to another god that doesn't exist,

continue talking down the EVIL white man because I'm sure that your own race did nothing for you, so by all means trash it.

The people that this is about will never read this. It is because of them that I am in hiding.

For the rest of you, I am sorry that you had to be subjected to my tirade.

Have a good day everyone.

Blow me pompous asses.

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Again, I think you would feel better if you actually shared any of these thoughts w/ the actual parties involved. You don't want to do that, cuz then you'll be a meanine like me. You want to stay sweet, cuddly Phillip and not tell it how it really is. SUCK IT!!!!