Wednesday, July 13, 2005

You can't change History



At work most of the night, all I could think about was how ridiculous my friend Brig and her husband are. I couldn't wait for the day to be over so that I could come here and write something back to her.

She is a white woman, who wants very badly to be a native american.

She lives in the United States and bitches about what our forefathers did to the indians.

She bitches about the Brits, yet if we hadn't left there we would be Brits ourselves.

It's a sad thing that Indians died in the early years of this country, but it happened. We can't change history.

If we could, then we could go back and tell Hitler to double up on his artwork. Maybe then he would have followed his passion and not become an evil tyrant.

We could also have talked J.F.K. into driving through Dallas in a bulletproof car.

And also maybe not give funding to Columbus to start an expedition to see if the world is round. He would have then never set foot in South America, thinking he was in India, and never called the people that lived here, "Indians".

In turn never bringing the rest of Europe and Britain here. We then wouldn't have gotten mad about the taxes that England made us pay. Which in turn would make us rebel from the Brits, and have a revolution. With that done and our great United States of America established, we would have never wanted more land and went out and killed the indians. We would have been none the wiser, and sat on our porch drinking tea in ENGLAND.

I hate that people that are not happy with who they are, search for some other identity. Hell, I'd like to be Superman but that aint gonna happen. I know who I am.

Growing up, you would see that one white guy that wanted to be black. He would listen to rap music, wear his close baggy, and talk in black slang. We call them Wiggers. Well I call Brig and her husband Windians.

No matter what they do they can't change the fact that one of their ancestors probably killed an indian or two.

FUCK! I am feeling so angry and I can't write cohesively what I want to say.

Here it is:

You are white, what the fuck are talking about. Indians died, yes we know that. I don't know what you hope to accomplish by letting it be known that you don't belive in the murder of the indian people? I hate that MILLIONS of jews died in the Holocaust, but that doesn't change the fact that they died. Should I then start writing blogs about the oppressed jews and telling everyone to read about the holocaust? I didn't think so. Some may say, well Phil it is their blog and they can do with it what they want. Yes this is true, but they have gotten out of control. I mean all they talk about is the evil white man and the poor indians. I believe that the fact is that people change. Brig has and I need to accept it. She is lost to us. We can talk about the old times, but never the new stuff. In the same way that I don't want to hear another history lesson about the way a president stood on the dead bodies of indians to get where he was, I know that she doesn't want to hear my stories of boring, pointless shit that happens to me that I think is interesting or funny. I can't be who I am around her, because she has changed and doesn't find it funny. I guess it is a good thing that we don't live in the same state.

As for the pregnancy......

What the fuck are you thinking about that? We have two dirty children as it is. LET'S HAVE ANOTHER BABY.

We can barely afford to live here, let's buy a 2000 dollar laptop, and HAVE ANOTHER BABY.

We want to move out of New Orleans because it's dangerous for us and the kids, LET'S HAVE ANOTHER BABY.

They are happy, which makes sense because it's usually always a good thing when someone is pregnant, but not for them. More power to them if they want to have another baby to breast feed for almost 2 years. Yes, you read that right, 2 YEARS. The kids will be homeschooled, that is scary. They will learn from the internet, like dear old mom. They will be exposed to everything. They will learn 45 different religious values and beliefs. They will not be able to carry on a social conversation, because they will not know how to act around other people. They will be Windian hippy children. God save the children!

If I had a magic wand, I would be tempted to do NOTHING. It would be interesting to watch, as is Brig's life. I think that I would do, what I am GOING to do.............

Call CPS.......

No, watch the wacky Windians.

Say that 5 times fast.


And I just barely touched on all the things in my head.

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

DO nothing, be a duck, let it roll off your back.