Friday, August 19, 2005

Flag?

Was this created because of me? It seems odd, but it could be true. I came to my site and saw a new thing. It was the flag? button. I don't know if someone flagged me or what. Now I am worried they are enforcing the use of free speech. I will be punished for speaking my mind. If I offend too much, I will be kicked off of blogger.

Hopefully that won't happen because then what would you two do? This is also after I just wrote a thing on live journal about fucking with the system. That's their way to get back at us. Creating their flag button. Oh well I can deal.

Anyway, on to other things. The other day my friend and I had a good time going out to eat. She and I were in good spirits and all was well. On the drive home she reached over and gave me a hand job. JUST KIDDING! She used her mouth. KIDDING AGAIN! Anyway, I played her a song by James Taylor called, "You've got a friend." She informed me that I could play it at her funeral and I told her that I would probably die before her, because women live longer then men. I told her she could play it at my funeral. We were then quiet and listening to the song. She got teary eyed and blamed me for it. It made me sad and happy, because it made me realize how she felt about me. You may not hear it alot or think that you are not loved as much or don't have it that good. Then you have a moment in life like that, and it makes you extremely happy. The sadness only came from the thought of my own mortality.

I LOVE YOU!

Thanks for everything you've ever done for me, or ever will do.

You are SPECIAL.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

It is not just you, but it is something new. I haven't looked on blogger to see if it explains anything yet. If you click on it is flags it.

Anyway, who cares? I think you misunderstood the other night, you bored me to tears, and I got caught and the being upset about you dying was the first thing I could think of to cover, as I didn't want to hurt you. That is why I am telling you on here rather than in person.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

amggot infested cooches? now Now that is not nice