Monday, August 08, 2005

Love search and random thoughts


My friend Mrs. H. signed me up to a couple of dating sites. I have never done anything like that before. Which of course is why I am single. I usually only hear the bad things about internet dating. The only good story is that my cousin Sarah married the guy she met and they have a beautiful baby girl. They are of course married. I don't even know where to go to look for a woman. Again that's why I'm single. Hopefully things will work out, but it's been a week and I am so ugly nobody wants to write to me because they feel that they may catch the leparcy. I'll I can do is hope and wait.

Another thing that I wanted to bring up on my blog was something I read on a Starbuck's cup.

Americans spend an average of 29 hours a week watching television which means in a typical life span we devote 13 uninterrupted years to our TV sets! The biggest problem with mass media isn't low quality, it's high quantity. Cutting down just an hour a day would provide extra years of life- for music and family, exercise and reading, conversation and coffee.

Michael Medved
Author of Right Turns, and radio talk show host.

That is true, but I do have my favorite shows that I watch. So I am sorry. My life is wasted.

In my previous posts, I wrote about wasting time. The fact of the matter is that you are ALIVE. In every sense of the word you are alive. Not just living and breathing, but laughing with friends and enjoying the little things in life. It is a giant catch 22. Enjoy life, and do what you want, but also follow your dreams. We would all love to be millionaires and not have a care in the world, but it's just not going to happen. Nobody is doing what they want to do in life, but most people are content. Some people are not happy with content, but it'll do. I am one of those people. I am not a hollywood script writer or director, but I am happy with my life. I am not exstatic and overjoyed by my life, but I am content with it.

This doesn't mean to disregard anything that I wrote before about being a procratinator. It just means that while I am waiting for myself to get moving, that I am fine staying still. Today I have no pressures and I am happy. I am feeling better about myself and I had an enjoyable evening.

I played God today and killed a mouse. It was easy I flushed him down the toilet. He was trying to swim out, but it was no use. If there is a GOD is it as easy for him to kill a lesser creature. Then again who am I to say the mouse is a lesser creature. For all I know the true history of the world could be that Mice were our leaders at one point, and we just evolved past them. Then again it could be that they are just dirty little rodents that deserve to die. I like that one, because it'll make me sleep better.

I'm now going to go home and watch either Moonlighting, Starsky & Hutch season 3, or Downfall. It will be a good night. Tomorrow I will go and see the Island and enjoy my other day off. It is great to be me. You are all so jealous, it's pathetic.

Kidding. I hope you all have a beautiful and lovely day.

Don't worry, be happy!

Hakuna Matata!

I love you horny bitches!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You are funny. Las night was great fun as always. Too bad your job sucks and for reasons beyond our control you aren't able to take me to a fine dinner!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

You love us horny bitches? Since Kris and I are the only women who have your blog are you referring to us? And hey I emailed you on the site and said hi!