Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well that's my job


This is one of my coworkers at my job. I'm a security guard and usually don't have to deal with many trouble makers, but occasionally we do.

This old lady had just snorted a line of Crystal, and she wanted to go swimming. I informed her that the pool was closed and she freaked out on me. She started to spit at me and say vile things about my mother. I told her that I didn't want to have to call back up. She then called me a pussy and flipped me off. I called Brian and asked him to maybe speak with her. She asked him where the dick was that hangs out with two balls like us. As he was trying to calm her down he told me to take a picture of her so we had it for our files. I did. (See above.) As soon as I took the picture she went nuts and kicked Brian in the groin. I sprayed her with mace and kicked her a couple of times for good measure. This is what I deal with on a daily basis. At least I'm not in Iraq, or cleaning hotels.

For those of you who feel bad for the old lady, I just have one thing to say.

Fucking bitch knew the pool was closed.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

JESUS! First the kittens now you are kicking old ladies. To think, that I thought that I knew you.

MOVIEMAN said...

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.