Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Goings On Inside My Head

There are several things to write about. One of them is something small, and it's not my penis. HAHA. The other day a lady at work had asked me to walk her to her car. I said that I would. I had never met this lady, so I asked the front desk what she looked like. The woman I asked said that the lady had black hair and was wearing a white suit. As I was thinking if I'd seen the lady, a woman waved to me. The woman had black hair, was wearing a white suit, and was BLACK. Now did the woman not tell me that the lady was black because she doesn't notice it herself, or was she just trying not to use race when explaining her. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was really cool. I was just thrown for a second because I was thinking, "well I saw a lady with a white suit on, but she was black." It's like the joke about a boy and his father who get in a car accident, and the doctor says, "I can't operate on this boy, he's my son." People ask, "Well is he adopted?" The point of the joke is that the doctor is his mother. When telling the joke people don't think about a surgeon being a woman. The same as there being no reason for her needing to tell me that the woman was black. It would've helped, but wasn't that important. Maybe things are changing in this world.

A question that I'll pose here, and write more about tomorrow is, "If jesus was born in 0 and died in 33, and the time before he was born was B.C. and after he died was A.D. then what was the time during his life, D.C. During Christ?"

Just a thought that we were kicking around tonight.

I'll also be writing about moral values on my next post. There's a whole story that goes with that, and I'll fill you all in on it tomorrow.

Hope you all (the two of you) enjoy your day at work.

Love and kisses on all your pink parts. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AD- Anno Domini- In the year of our Lord. Modern calendar starts the year Jesus was born.

you must be a victim of modern education....

Mrs. H said...

woo hoo - somebody else read your blog - too bad they didn't bother to let you know who they are though.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Obviously whoever read it does not know you or would have understood YOU WERE FRIGGIN JOKING! LOL Oh well at least someone else read it. Hey did you guys see my picture on my blog with my new smile? I am still friggin sore but very happy!!! I love ya and you cannot kiss all my pink parts lol