Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Jesus' Birthday Celebration


That's right, Christmas. Just got a majority of my shopping done. I only have 2 people left to shop for. So excited. I love Christmas. I'm not religious, but I am spiritual.

I just picked up a Sirius radio. It is so fucking cool. They have radio Korea, News from Britain, Canada radio, France, and the Netherlands. I can listen to news, NPR, music, entertainment, or talk radio. The only down side is that there are so many channels that I can't decide what to listen to. I am very happy about the purchase. I just have to mount the thing somewhere in my car. It seems that it is so revolutionary in a way that it could even take over for television. I mean Television killed radio, and now satellite may kill T.V. I just find myself wanting to listen to it in my apartment. I only bought the car version. I could take it inside but I don't have that unit.

Another thing is that I may be getting 8 hours of overtime this week. Totally awesome. The check that I just got was about $950.00 dollars. This next check should be over that. I had 14 hours of overtime last week. Groovy!!!!!

I was told to come into work at 4 A.M. this morning and work until noon. All I do is walk around the Hooter's building on Mill Avenue. They are having work done on their fire alarms, and we are to watch for any sign of fires. I do love my job at imes. :)

I am still trying to save my money for the trip. Although, it isn't going as well as I figured. I've been buying DVDs every once in awhile. That's my Kryptonite. Very bad of me. I don't know if I'm thinking that no matter what I will leave on May 1st, whether I have enough money or not. I don't think I'd do that. The problem is that I have a love of buying people gifts. I love to make people happy. I still need to sign on to Ebay and auction off the sponsorship for my trip. My aunt is not buying my t.v. anymore, and maybe that's for the best. I can keep it. It's a nice t.v.

I only have about $160.00 dollars saved. Which means that I have $4840.00 to go. OUCH! Things will change. I know that it would be alot easier if I didn't have my rent and utilities to pay. Oh well, I will figure it out. I'm going no matter what.

I love you all and I hope you have a good day doing whatever you do.

P.S.
DivaPrincess you can keep Stir of Echoes because it is an awesome movie, and you will think of me when you watch it. I am glad I could turn you on to it.

Mrs. H. enjoy the music and you can listen to Howard 100 and 101 if you just find it on the website.

Talk to you guys soon.

6 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Thank you so much sweetie! I really do like that movie a lot. Todd does too, he is very much the mystery/horror/sci-fi geek lol All I ever watch anymore is the Sci_Fi channel. Todd got us cable and basically I think we pay 50 bucks a month for one friggin channel LOL I would love to have you over for dinner one night. Would you like to come play???

Mrs. H said...

"Would you like to come play???" Sounds kinda kinky - all his free time is spent w/ me don't you know?

Movieman- once again I am sure you spent way too much on too many undeserving people, well at least 1 HUGELY undeserving individual. He sucks BTW in case I haven't mentioned that lately.

Mrs. H said...

Ok, I will have to clarify this w/ you tonight if you still come over. You paid that much for the radio and it doesn't even have the whatever so you can hook it up in your house? I thought that's why it was so cool. If you don't even have the hookup I don't understand what is so cool about it or how it such a great deal.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Well Mrs H you are more then welcome to come over too. Todd said he would like to hang out and get to know you guys better anyways :-) I love you!

MOVIEMAN said...

It's cool because of the channels. It's cool because there is cursing on it. No matter what I would have had to buy a seperate unit for the house. That does suck, because I can only listen to it in the car. Unless you are thinking of something else that I'm not thinking of. I would like to cum on your playset. I mean come play. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Come here to Afghanistan and work security. You can make lots of money. Its safe. You can be a hero.


but you won't. cause you're a wimp.