Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Memoirs of My Christmas

First off, I hope that everyone had a fabulous time this holiday season. I had a fucking blast. On Christmas morning my boss, the owner of the company, gave me 200 dollars. That was so awesome because I wasn't expecting anything from him. Then at about 830 Christmas morning I was at Mrs. H.' house, and we all opened gifts. It is so fun watching the kids open gifts. It makes me smile. I had a suprise of my own from Mrs. H. She bought me a stocking and filled it with stuff. Roche chocolates, gift cards, Hershey's chocolate bars, and bath salts. So AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
After that I played with Rylee and got ready to go to my aunt's house. My aunt had called me on the 23rd and asked when I was coming over to their house. I told them that I didn't think that we were doing anything until the end of the month. She said that she changed her mind and that they were going to cook food. She explained that I could just come over for a couple of hours and then go home and sleep. You see I had worked a 16 hour shift on Christmas eve. I wasn't going to get any sleep until the afternoon of Christmas. So, my aunt calls me when I was at Mrs. H.' house and says that they just woke up and that I shouldn't come over right away. I told her that I was playing with Rylee and I would be over later. I got over to her house at about 2 pm, and my uncle told me that they hadn't even started on the food. I explained to my uncle that I had been up since the day before at 230pm. He didn't say anything to that. I went ahead and stayed until the food was ready. I thought that it would be ready soon. We exchanged gifts and then I talked with my cousin until it was time to eat. From my aunt and uncle I got a 25 dollar gift card from Starbuck's and a 25 dollar gift card from AMC movie theater. At 645 pm the food was ready. After eating, it was 745 pm and I left and headed over to Mrs. H.' house. I had left my work clothes over there. On the way there, I realized that if I went home and slept, that I would be have been worse off. So I stayed up and hung out with Mrs. H. and her family. It was fun. We then played Trivial Pursuit and I went to work.

Work was fine until about 4 am. I really was tired at that point. After I got off of work, I went to get the free tickets for Santa Village. My boss gave me the tickets and a Christmas card that he didn't have the other day when he gave me the 200 dollars. On the way home I opened the Christmas card and in it was a 100 dollar gift card from Target. WOW! That's cool.

I went home and went to bed. HEAVEN.

I woke up and went to Mrs. H.' house. We went to pick up our friend Mary, and then go to Santa Village. Mary and her husband Cameron got me camping stuff. A hatchet, a knife, a multie tool, another knife, and an LED light that goes on my head for when I'm cooking or in the tent. I just now thought that that would be good for reading in bed. Oh also, one of the knives locks into the handle of the hatchet with a magnet.

At Santa Village we all had a blast. I gave Taylor money to have fun with, and went on some rides with Rylee. I got to ride the Mega Drop. That was awesome. I really enjoyed that. I rode it with Taylor twice. I rode the spinning coaster with Mary. That was cool because the roller coaster car just moves which ever way gravity takes it. So when you turn, you car is still facing forward but you are hanging over nothing while the car goes sideways. It was so cool. We all had fun and were completely exhausted when we were done. They went to bed and I'm writing this.

Other then missing sleep by going to my aunt's house, this has been a kick ass Christmas. Oh yeah, I got a covered wagon night light from my dad. It is cool because I always get the weirdest gifts from my dad. I never know what to expect so Christmas is always interesting when it comes to my father. Also from my friend Frank, who is also a supervisor at my work, I got a 25 dollar gift card for Big 5 sporting goods and a box of chocolates.

Such cool gifts from everybody, and I am happy. I realize that I need to give credit where credit is due and open my mouth when I'm not happy about something. Meaning that I should have told my aunt that I had plans with Mrs. H. already and that I wasn't going to go to their house until the end of the month. I should have not worried in my head about them being hurt about me going to Mrs. H.'s house and not theirs. I should have explained that I enjoy playing with Rylee, and hanging with the Hoil family. Plus that I needed my sleep. I had made my plans accordingly and would have slept if I had not went to my aunt's house. They would have understood, and if they didn't then fuck them. The Hoil family has dome more for me then anyone else, other than my father. He knows how important they are to me, and they should realize it also.

Soon though, they will be living in Prescott, Chip will be living somewhere else, and I won't see them out of convenience. Although, I could do that now, but I don't. For some reason I feel close to my aunt. Then again she's a fucked up individual that lets her son walk all over her. I should just come to the realization that my family is fucked up. The only person I need to be in contact with is my father. That would be good enough. Will I do these things? I hope so.

A couple of things to leave you with......

Braless women rule, meaning boobs rule.

A child's laughter is the best sound of all.

O. J. did it.

The Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen are overrated.

Thanks everyone for reading this long ass post. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I love you all, like always. Mrs. H. thank you for everything. You are the light of my life,
the pain in my ass,
the thorn in my side,
and the one that makes me laugh.

You have a big heart, and I'm glad that I'm your friend.

Have a good day everyone.

7 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I am happy it went so well! I love ya! I will post about mine on my blog.

Mrs. H said...

You would think after all these years, you would have come to the realization that "Mrs. H is ALWAYS right" I tell you, and tell you and tell you, and you don't listen. I told you not to fly your Mother out here and you didnt listen, and you hated every minute of her stay. See? Now, had you listened, you wouldn't have wasted that money, and you wouldn't have hated every minute of her stay. Why you feel the need to break our plans to accommodate your blood family at the last minute is beyond me, but whatever! See who is there on your deathbed, odds are it won't be them. I love you anyway.

Mrs. H said...

Oh yeah - thanks again for a GREAT time for my family at Santas Village! You rock!

MOVIEMAN said...

Once again you are right. I always know that you are right, but I thought that it would be only 1 or 2 hours. In a way though I knew that it wasn't going to be. Next time I will stick to my guns and do what I want. I love you.

Mrs. H said...

"Next time I will stick to my guns and do what I want."

Oh, I am printing this out, so next time you wuss out, I can show you.

Dakini said...

Man you guys made me think of all the Christmases we had together like a family!

I love you Phil and will never forget you that you helped me out during my first AZ Christmas when I was so mad that Christmas lights were on cactus.

And Kris and JAn, man...JEEEEZE, well they are both MOM to me...well lol, I have a weird sister, Mom relationship with you Kris and Just Mom with your mom.

I mean Phil is right, you guys are it. As I always say you Hoils and Jan Scott, and Phillip and Phillips Dad yo uguys are my family. I miss you and love yo uso much. I wish I could have taken Willow and Autumn to Az for Christmas with all of you. They had Thanksgiving in New York and Christmas would have rocked in AZ.

Im glad yo uhad a good Christmas Phil!

I love you! I love you Kris!

Dakini said...

excuse my spelling in above post, i am soooo pregnant and tired that I can't focus!