Friday, December 30, 2005

New avatar and I'm feeling good

Changed my avatar to Bruce Willis from Moonlighting. I feel that David Addison is my alterego. I wrote all about it on a posting awhile back.

Anyway I'm feeling good. I just bought a portable DVD player with my 100 dollar Target gift card. It's pretty cool. It will be good for my trip. I could even watch movies when I take a bath. WOW! That would be cool.

I find it very difficult to save money for this trip. I don't think that I've even been spending money I shouldn't. I mean maybe just a little. You know I did buy my Sirius radio. I also spent money on Christmas gifts. I know that I will have the money to go on my trip when the time comes. If need be I will sell my DVDs. I keep thinking that I am going to have alot of extra money and then when the time comes, I find out that I have bills that are due. I'm sure it will all work out. That's what I keep telling myself.

It's that time again, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I will not be able to go to the regular new years eve party that I've gone to the last couple of years. That is fine though, no big deal. I like to see all those people, but I can wait.

Well it's getting late and I have to be headed home. Maybe later before I go to bed I'll watch an episode of Moonlighting while taking a bath. Jealous much?

I know, I have no life. That's fine with me. Stress free and no worries.

Lonely yes, but happy as a pig in sunshine.

My grandma used to say that.

Sorry the posting is short, but I'll write more on Monday.

Enjoy life and be glad that you are alive. Have a wonderful day doing whatever you are doing today. We are only on this planet for a short time, so make the best of it.

I love everyone, except bad people and phoney people.

Smile :)

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Happy New Year sweetie! I hope that the new year sees all your dreams come true and you accomplish all your goals! You know I love you, I miss you and wish we could see each other more. I love that we have these blogs to keep each other up to date with our lives.

Mrs. H said...

blah, blah, blah...