Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sometimes you feel like a nut


For two reasons I felt like a nut this week.

One was because I was dealing with work schedule crap and South Mountain Patrol that I hate. The patrol consists of several places that you have to patrol. About 12 different places that have to be hit between 2 to 6 times within 9 hrs. After getting all the hits then you have to write a report for each place. I would just barely get all my hits in the alotted time and then I'd have to write reports. I stayed anywhere from an hour to and hour and a half finishing up. The bad thing is that I don't get paid for it. The good news is that I have 54 hrs this week. I know that you are all saying that I'm an idiot and I should have just not done some of the hits. I could have, but some of the places have to be hit a certain number of times and some of it is that I feel that I must complete the whole thing. Odd I know, but I am a Virgo. At least that is over with now and I can get back to my regular 16 hr shifts.

The second thing is because I sing really loud in my car. Like this morning I was in a good mood, because I knew that I didn't have to work that patrol for awhile. I was driving down the freeway and singing along to my Charlie's Angels soundtrack. You know I sound just like Sir Mix A-lot? It is always good to be in a good mood. I am happy and there's a smile on my face.

Who could ask for anything more, TOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAA!

After finding that picture I came up with a third thing that makes me nuts, celebrity couples. I am so tired of the Bradjelina, Bennifer 2, Tomatie, and Nissica. Who cares who's buying what? Who cares who gets the furniture after the divorce? Who cares that Tom can't wait to change diapers? And who the fuck cares what they named their kid? I understand that for some reason people feel interested in celebrities, but I don't care about their lives off the set. Every once in awhile though, I will fall prey to the E true hollywood story or expose' of some sort. I enjoy the history of hollywood and the actors and directors in it, but I don't want to hear that Britany Spears was shopping at Barney's and spent $$$$$$$$. I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then again all the things I've stated above are things that I've heard. If I hated it so much why did I remember it? HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Everyone have a wonderful weekend. THAT'S AN ORDER!!!!!!

To all the friends I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the friends I've loved before
To all the friends I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the friends I've loved before
The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
To all the friends who shared my life
Who now are someone else's friends
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the friends I've loved before
To all the friends who cared for me
Who filled my nights with ecstasy
They live within my heart
I'll always be a part
Of all the friends I've loved before
The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
To all the friends we've loved before
Who travelled in and out our doors
We're glad they came along
We dedicate this song
To all the friends we've loved before
To all the friends we've loved before
Who travelled in and out our doors
We're glad they came along
We dedicate this song
To all the friends we've loved before

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I shall remember this the next time you ask me an entertainment question. I will reply w/ 'you don't care'

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

As always another entertaining blog :-) Love ya