Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Unleashed

I'm not talking about the movie with Jet Li. I'm talking about the way I feel. I am very happy right now. I have no rhyme or reason I just am.

If the world ends in 2012 I will be ready to fight off evil. I have my Ring Pop, jumper cables, Oreo cookies, and White leather chair to try an fend off the evil spirits or whatever. I will first extend my fist with the Ring Pop on it and yell, "Away evil spirits!" Then I will offer the jumper cables as a jump rope, for them to have fun with. Then I will seduce them with the power of the Oreo cookie and some milk, because they forever go together. If that doesn't work then I will sit in my white leather chair and wait for sweet death. The end will not be in my lifetime. If it is though, I will call my cousin and tell her that I am sorry that I didn't believe her.

Something else that is interesting is the crappy shows that I watch while I'm over at my friend Mrs. H's house. I don't mind it much, because we are still hanging out.

Shawn was sick today and couldn't meet me for mexican dinner. That was fine with me, I was able to sleep.

I will be thinking of better stuff to write for tomorrow. I know that I don't have to, but I like to. It is usually so late that I can't think of much to write. I am trying to rack my brain and come up something witty.

FAT CHANCE!

Once again, I love you all and I hope you have a good day.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Again, nobody forces you to watch the crap w/ me. You could always blog away while I am watching. Well, I love you and I'll see you tonight, to watch more crap, but at least we get Lost back!

MOVIEMAN said...

This is true.

Dakini said...

Lmao heheheh I love you phillip :P