Friday, February 10, 2006

Lazy days and Mondays


I know that it's not a Monday, but it was a lazy day today. I went to bed at 8:30AM and my alarm went off at 4:30PM. I woke up and thought, "Wow, I feel well rested." Then I rolled over and went back to sleep. That is my hugest downfall. Finally I woke up at 6 or 6:30PM. I thought, "Oh shit I slept too long. I wanted to go run some errands and stuff." I went in the living room to get ready for work, laid down on the couch, and fell back to sleep. I woke up at 8:22PM. I always feel bad when I have things to do and don't do them, but then again I do love my sleep.

Then as I was getting ready to leave the house, I realized that I had like 8 voice messages. I checked them. 2 were from Mrs. H. and 6 were from workers of mine. I set on the phone for almost 20 minutes with one of my guys because he keeps flip flopping about where he wants to work. Then another guy wanted to have more hours, which is almost impossible because you can't get blood from a stone. The last guy forgot what I had told him this morning when I called him at 6:30AM. Finally all of that was taken care of. Then as I am almost to Taco Bell for a little dinner for Mrs. H. and I, I see that my dash is showing that my motor is getting hot. I need to buy antifreeze. I'm figured that I would wait until I get the food, before I get the antifreeze. After getting the food, I head right over to Circle K. When I turn the corner I notice that one of the containers of food slides off of the other one. I stop the car and put it back on. That's when I realize that they gave us an Enchirito instead of a Meximelt. I need to go back, but first the antifreeze.

After putting in the antifreeze, I head back over to Taco Bell. No mind you, I always check the bags of food to make sure that we get what we ordered. This time I didn't because I wanted to cool my motor down before it got into the red. Anyway, I go into the Taco Bell and I'm waiting for service for about 5 minutes. Finally someone comes up to the counter from the back. I order what I was supposed to get and they made it for me. Plus my money back, and the Enchirito. Too cool.

I know that other people will say that I am a baby. That worse things could happen to me. I understand that. I was just saying that it all happened today, but it's all over with now. It's 4:25 in the morning and I'm writing a blog and now all this talk of Taco Bell, I'm hungry.

Sorry if this blog bored you, but I didn't really have anthing exciting happen to me. I just slept.

Talk to you all later.

I love you all.

Love and kisses on all your pink parts, except you Rob.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Geez, no wonder my food was cold.

Dakini said...

chuckles

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

You are a big baby!!!! Wow that was mean huh? I guess I am just bummed that you have not wrote on my blog in soooooo long that I am feeling mean and needy! Hee hee just kidding I love you!