Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love is GREAT


Here it is Valentine's Day and I'm without a valentine. HHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

What to do. Oh well, I've gone this long without someone, I'm sure I can go a little more.

Love is so great. I don't know if some people even realize how good they have it? Love can also hurt at times, but most of the time it is the best thing in the world. Well I don't have much to say on the subject. I thought that I would start to write about Love and Valentine's day and the shit would just start pouring out. NOPE. I wrote before about love when my cousin and his girlfriend broke up. That was very good and from the heart. I hope someday that I will find love. When I do I don't care if it chews me up and spits me out, or just keeps chewing me up for the rest of my life. Love is great.

Last night while Mrs. H. and I were at Red Lobster the waitress asked if we were there for Valentine's Day, and Mrs. H. said, "God no, look at him! Why would I be with THAT?" I started to smile, but then the waitress looked at me and said to Mrs. H., "Yeah, you're right. Sorry I offended you." I was so hurt. HAHAHAHA

No everything was fine, and we had a good time. Mrs. H. didn't answer the waitress in that way. She just informed the waitress that she had a husband. The waitress then understood that we were just friends. Unless we were cheating on her husband. Which is what it could have been, but the waitress seemed to know that we were friends. 15 years ago, Mrs. H. would answer the waitress "No, he's JUST a friend!" I would say, "You don't have to yell it out so fast before she can even finish her question, and you could say it with a smile instead of a look of disgust." She would say, "Whatever.", but then she started answering in a nicer way. Now all is well.

It's even better now, because we play these little games with the waitresses. Like the waitress will say, "Are you guys on a date." We'll say, "Yes." Then as we're talking to the waitress, I'll ask Mrs. H., "Should we ask her?" Mrs. H. will look the waitress up and down, and smile. Then she'll say, "Yes, ask her." Then I say to the waitress, "We are into threesomes, and sometimes I like to watch. Are you interested?" Then the waitress usually says, "GOD NO, look at you guys. Why would I be with someone like you two?"

To my best friend in the whole world:

I would like to appologize for not remembering when we met. I feel bad for not remembering, but there are plenty of things around that time that I remember and you don't. I'm not talking about the stuff that you don't want to remember, I'm talking about other stuff. Although I did appreciate you going down on me at your mom's apartment when we were on lunch in high school. OOOPPPSSS. This backspace button doesn't work.

I know that you'll just say, "YOU WISH" I'll say, "yes I do." Then I'll cry myself to sleep. You are wonderful friend and I am glad that we are so close and have been through so much. I always try to put into words how I feel about you and I can't. I am almost getting teary eyed, but maybe I'm just tired. Who knows? I love you and all the good times that we've had and continue having.

Have a beautiful day and a wonderful Valentine's Day everybody.

5 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

That was funny and sweet. Happy Valentine's Day honey. Yes love is great, yes it does hurt sometimes, but I would not trade where I am right now for anything. Your true love is out there movieman, I am sure of it and NO she is not married like your best friend is LOL Have a great day sweetie, when the hell you gonna call so you can come visit. We would love to have you over.

Mrs. H said...

Awe, that was even sweeter than the card I got you. See you tonight, my friend. I love you!

Dakini said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!

Teehee, Matty was like, what a picture and he laughed. So I looked over and thought to myself, huh he didn't read my lj Valentine history post yet.

Anyway, I liked your post, you had me going..I was laughing ad chuckling.

Happy Valentines Day, I love you!!!!

Mrs Rheaume said...

You might have to cross over your broader and swim into the deep sea and fly over to another side of the world in Asia to find your love ...he he

I did ..I found a wondeful man in my life.

You will ... don't lose hopes
You are a nice man and one day she will appear in your life for good

MOVIEMAN said...

Thank you everyone. That was sweet and funny, and I'm glad that I could make you laugh.

Love you all.