Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK


First off, I'm all moved in to Rob's. I wonder how long it will be until I get on his nerves. The day that I moved was the day that I stayed up for 24 hours, but I did get everything moved. My room is blue. I like it, it's like the fantastic four blue. There is white trim in the room and I bought a white carpet. It is really nice. When I put all my stuff in there, it made it more cozey. Then that night Rob and I set the big screen t.v. and the dvd player up in the living room. Rob loved the big screen t.v.

The next day I went to Rylee's birthday party. That was alot of fun. I got to see people there that I hadn't seen for a long time. I played with Rylee on the swings and then we ran and rolled around on the grass. It was so much fun. I got to see my friend Mike who I hadn't seen for awhile, and he hadn't changed much. It was really cool. That night I hung with Mrs. H. and her family and then went to work.

I only had to work about 2 and a half hours and then I went home to watch a movie. I watched The Ice Harvest and it was good.

I went to work the next day at 3 pm. I patrolled the parking lot for awhile and then went to the lunch room to eat. While I was in there eating 60 minutes was on. Then one of the workers, who's in his early 20's, comes in. He then asks us if he can change it to the Simpsons. I tell him that I'll change it, but the Simpsons aren't on until 7. I turn the channel and when I get to the channel for the Simpsons, I find Bad Boys 2. Now here's the cool thing. All of us guys (there were 4 of us all together) said, "Cool!" I sit down and we all watch it. 3 of us had seen it before, and we were all laughing at it. We were excited to be watching something good on our lunch hour. The thing that I thought was cool was that we are all different ages, but we are bonding in a way over this movie. We were all different people with different jobs, and we were connected by this movie. There was a teenager, the twentysomething year old, me, and and a guy in his late 30's. A front desk guy, a kitchen worker, a security guard, and an Engineer. We set there for about 15 minutes watching this movie. The engineer had never seen it, but he thought that it was good. It was just a good little moment in my good little world. Something else that I noticed was that it was edited for television, and that always sucks. We were still laughing, because we knew what the uncensored dialogue said. Some of you may not care, but I thought that it was cool.

After working 14 hours, I went home and finished cleaning up my room. I hung with Rob awhile and watched some special features on The Wild Bunch. I went to sleep and then came to Mrs. H.'s house. We ate Chinese food, watched television, and then I wrote all of this.

There, now you are all caught up.

I love you guys, and I love my life.

7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I am glad you are back. I was a slug and stayed home today. I willbe kicking myself by the end of the year, but oh well. I love you and it sucks that you have to work tonight and tomorrow. It really cuts into our time. :)

Dakini said...

I loved the update!

Sorry I haven't been getting to the phone fast enough. I'm either way exhausted or in the middle of trying to keep things prepped for Elish.

Matty told me about Autumn answering the phone...lol...he was near her downstairs in the middle of moving stuff.

I miss you alot! Love you-

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

It was so fun seeing you at the party. I am happy you are all moved in. I love ya and will come visit soon!

Vashinaz said...

Glad you can still bond...James Bond that is...

Glad you like your new digs...I'm glad you are here and so far I think you are a good roommate. Hey we have managed to fill a normal size kitchen trash in 5 days! That's ...well...normal...cool...

Peace

MOVIEMAN said...

Thanks everyone. Hugs and kisses to you all.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

hey now I am not too evil!!! LOL remember I got such a high evil score because I was a trollop years and years ago!

Mrs. H said...

That's her story and she's sticking to it!!!