Friday, March 17, 2006

Your Birthdate: August 26

You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August

4 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I just love you birthday boy!!! LOL Your birthday will also always be special as that is the day I met in person my Todd!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

That is so cool. I'm glad that it's good for something. Hopefully you can come over and see the place now that it is all fixed up. The bathroom looks way cool. Mei will be here tomorrow.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Well when are you off this week?

MOVIEMAN said...

I'm off Mon., Tues., and Wed. It's already Tuesday. So there. I heard that you are getting married in 2065. Congratulations.

Screw Rylee, I'll be your flower girl.