Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Here's what I got....

Your Celebrity Match is: Natalie Portman


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie Portman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Natalie Portman.
Born: June 9, 1981
Natalie Portman has been featured in: Heat, Beautiful Girls, Star Wars: Episode 1, and Where the Heart Is. Natalie is a vegetarian and can speak four languages.


Well that's cool.

Yesterday I woke up late and went to meet my friend Stephanie at the mall. We went to Hot Topic, ate at Chic-Filet, and went to Suncoast. She bought me a Boondock Saints T-shirt and the movie Annie Hall. I will pay her back. I took her to my house and showed her all the work that Rob had done over the months. She liked it alot. Then we went to Mrs. H's house. We hung out there and talked while Mr. H. and her kept beating eachother up and throwing stuff at one another. Then Mr. H. put on the video game, Dead or Alive 3. We all took turns playing against eachother. What fun it was. Then it was late and I had to take her back to her car at the mall. After that I went back to Mrs. H house and we watched 24 and then I had to go to work.

When I was done with work, I met my cousin at Walmart. I bought 6 movies and then I came home. Now I am typing this. That was what I did for the day and night. Now I am going to go to bed.

Care to join me ladies?

Married my ass!

Engaged my ass!

Suck my ass!

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You are funny! What's for dinner tonight. I hear Denny's has good patty melts.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

You do not have to bring anything for Kenny and Will by the way but they love everything, i have never seen them turn down anything LOL Yes Denny's has great patty melts I LVOE THEM! I would possibly be willing to take a nap in the same house as you, but not the same bed. hey by the way I saw a FANTASTIC picture of you, ask Mrs H about it! Cool on Thursday, we would love to gab, I am sure we will be watching whatever is on Sci Fi so if you want we can do that or bring a movie. Whatever you would like it is your night! Ok except no threesomes or anything like that ok? I love ya!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Oh and I am hurt, NO FRIGGIN BLOG ABOUT GETTING ASKED TO BE IN MY WEDDING!!!! YOU SUCK ASS!!! THAT WAS VERY SPECIAL TO ME THAT YOU WOULD BE IN IT BUT YOU JUST BLOW IT OFF!!! i still love you.

MOVIEMAN said...

I wrote it on your blog about the wedding party stuff, but I will blog about it in the morning. I love you too. I don't know what that means about napping in the same house or same bed. Who knows?