Monday, May 01, 2006

Brokeback Mountain (Not your daddy's western)


Last night while at work, I told Frank that I was going to probably go home and watch Brokeback Mountain. He just grunted. He said, "I do not want to see that movie. It is insulting to me, my father, my uncle, my mother, and my whole family of cowboys." I said that I had never thought of it that way. From the point of view of a real cowboy it may be insulting. Then he said, "It's insulting to John Wayne." I smiled, knowing that I would write that here, or use in a script some day.

Now, the flip side to that argument is, "Why is it insulting? Just because they're gay? You hate gay people? You think that they are an inferior class of people?"

The answer is yes.

Allow me to explain. First though let me tell you that I watched the movie. I almost turned it off. I started realizing that I didn't really care for this movie anymore. I was curious as to how good it was, but then again I've never seen Ghandi and it won an award. The odd thing was that it started out slow, and you are just waiting for them to gay it up. I noticed that I wanted them to get to it. I know some of you will say, "You just wanted to watch the gay anal sex." You got me. No, if I wanted anal sex I would just put in American History X or Pulp Fiction. The thing was that just like Hostel, I was waiting for the hook. In Hostel I was waiting for them to end up in the torture room. In Brokeback, I was waiting for them to fall in love. Well about 30 minutes into it, they have sex. The weird thing is that they are just out there together in a tent, and then all of a sudden one guy makes a move and it's on like Donkey Kong. I don't care how long I was camping with someone, the move would never come. Although, I'm sure that it is some kind of bi-sexual thing that I don't understand. The weird thing was that after the sex then the movie picked up speed. After watching the movie I was not that impressed. It was maybe like any other love story. I thought that it would be phenomenally emotional or something. It was not. You girls may like it, but from what I know of women they want their men to be men.

The good thing that I got out of the movie was this. NICE BOOBS. Natural and nice. I got to see that Michelle chick from Dawson's Creek topless, and the girl from the Princess Diaries topless.

Maybe it's my mood that I'm in right now, but I just think that gays are inferior to us REAL humans, and should be killed and burned.

Tomorrow I may feel different, but then again tomorrow I may be in prison for killing a shit packing, pillow biting, ass pirate.

I'm sure I'll be fine after I sleep.

I don't know what else I was going to write, but I'll leave you with this.

Jennifer Lopez as Sue Ellen.
Luke Wilson as Bobby.

I don't know, I'm just writing. Show me your tits ladies and make sure that I'm not gay. HAHAHA NUM NUM NUM!

Ok, I'm leaving now.

Love you all.

P.S. I'm in witness relocation and sometimes being away really gets to me, and for a good love story watch City of Angels or Romeo and Juliet.

9 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You are silly. I'll have to borrow it though when my Mom is here so we can watch it.

Mrs. H said...

Oh and my Matthew McConaughey would be so much better as Bobby Ewing.

MOVIEMAN said...

You are so right. I am silly. It's a rental. Do you want me to save it for you. I'll bring it tomorrow. Love ya.

Dakini said...

I had never even heard of the movie. Huh?

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Ok first of all Brig you must never watch TV lol or you would have heard about it. I do not care to see it. I agree Matthew McConaughey as Bobby. Movieman I have already showed you my boobs, for your birthday remember? I told the Baron about that, he laughed I guess he knows I am weird. But other then the Baron you are the only guy since I met him who has seen them so feel special! I love ya!

MOVIEMAN said...

Yes. Brig doesn't watch t.v. Don't see it, and we are all on the same page about Bobby.

Well then I think that it's only fair to have Todd show me his tits. HAHA!

Brokeback Geeks.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

LOL you are silly! Yes we are still on for tomorrw. What time should I plan on getting blown off at? I mean what time should I expect you? LOL

MOVIEMAN said...

At 7. I'll really be there this time.

Dakini said...

You better be there Phillip! On time I mean. for diva...yep I don't watch t.v. We were given one as a present but we don't get any local cable through it nor do we have cable. We dislike t.v.

um okay so have to get Autumn back into her bed. Night all.

love y'all