Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dinner with a good friend

Unlike before when I overslept, I will be there on time tonight. I can't wait to see what we are having. I believe it is Spaghetti. We will finally be getting together. Very cool.

I don't have much else to write but just thought that I would write something.

Mrs. H. shocked my feet and then tried to set them on fire. She is very mean, be careful around her. She's dangerous. We watched t.v. and ate a little dinner. It was a good time as always. Plus I played with Rylee. She wanted me to be the Knight and she was the princess. I got on her rocking horse and she got in her castle. I then told her that I was there to save the princess and she would come out and give me a hug. Then I would put her on the horse and we would both ride away. It was fun.

I will now go home and watch either Batman cartoons or Superman cartoons. I may watch Donnie Darko, but I don't really know. I just thought that I'd write something so people have something to read while they are at work.

Have a nice day.

I love you all.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Donnie Darko is dumb, kinda like you. You forgot to mention the vicious punches you were throwing my way.

Have fun at dinner, I'll see you after they go to bed early. :)

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Oh so he is going to Mrs H's afterwards. Hmmm so will you be looking at your watch all night????

Mrs. H said...

Of course he is, unless by some freak of nature you guys stay up past 900PM. :) If it is early enough when you are done w/ him, we have shows to watch. He doesn't have to eat and run or anything.

Dakini said...

Rylee and you ...too cute! Sounds like she's like your little sister that you never had. :D

How was dinner?