Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Downloading and being on the down low

It's been awhile since I've written anything. It appears that a few posts back I had upset someone. Well hopefully that's behind us now. I am going to pay my rent on the first of the month as not to cause any more problems of aching and paining. The only thing that upset me was the way it sounded like I wasted all my money and then chose to pay rent. I pay my obligations first and then buy my toys later. Oh well, it's water under the London bridge.

So what's up with me? Well at work several people quit. I am trying to keep a positive attitude about it, but it's a little hard. I am supposed to have Monday through Thursday off. Frank the other supervisor can't work for about 8 days because of the accident. I have arranged it where I am still off Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. KNOCK ON WOOD. Hopefully that will stay the way it should.

I received a check from my bosses reimbursing me for my cell phone bill that I've been paying. They gave me a check for 292 to cover since January. Then about 2 days later I got my regular check for work. So I had a lot of money this week. Yesterday I spent a bunch of it. I bought several DVDs, a bike from my cousin for 50 bucks, a kick ass poster, and an iPod alarm clock radio. Also Mrs. H. and I went out and ate like always. What fun we had. Several shows are ending their season and some are over for good.

Anyway, I'm probably going to go watch a movie. I might go to sleep, being as I haven't slept yet. Like I've said before, there's something about sleeping while it's dark outside. Too cool. I have been downloading all my cds to my iPod. I really love it. I have been up longer than 24 hours. I'm going to go to bed. I'll talk to you all later.

I love Mr. and Mrs. H., Baron and Baroness, Dakini and Yaddoshi, and Rob and Mei.

Have a great day.

8 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I have missed your posts very much! I am glad you are doing well. Sorry about the work crap.We would love to have you over again soon! I miss ya!

Mrs. H said...

blah, blah, blah. :D

See you tonight.

I love you too!

Vashinaz said...

(sniff) You got mad at me and post some shit (sniff-sniff)

Oh quit your wining and pay your rent...yah big baby...

Love,

Vash

Vashinaz said...

BTW that's whining...not wining...Stupid wireless keyboard...

Dakini said...

Hey what accident was frank in??????????????

YOU REMEMBER I HAD A DREAM WITH HIM BEING IN AN ACCIDENT AND YOU SAID YOU'D TELL HIM.

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!

MOVIEMAN said...

Oh my God I totally forgot about that. You are so right. I will have to remind him.

MOVIEMAN said...

As for you Rob you still don't get it. I am done. You'll get you rent.

Dakini said...

Did you tell him?