Thursday, May 18, 2006

Written words and spoken words

I've been busy downloading music from cds to my iPod. I had to work on Monday night. I had Tuesday off, but still received a couple of calls. Then last night I received a call from one of my workers that had misunderstood the schedule that I gave him. He in turn was an hour and a half late for the other post he was to be at. Fucking idiot. Mr. and Mrs. H. and I watched Lost and it was very good. Then I caught up on all my shows. Now I am writing this and copying songs. I will be leaving Mrs. H. house here in a little while.

I love you all.

Mrs. H., Diva Princess, Dakini, Vash, Mrs. Vash, and Dawn.

Thanks for reading.

9 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Love ya too!But you did not say ya love the Baron, got something against him huh? Just kidding he reads our blogs with me now that we FINALLY have internet at home again! Love ya

Mrs. H said...

Hope you got all your shows watched.

Dawn said...

<3 you too!

BTW - I have a ton of CDs don't forget...

MOVIEMAN said...

I LOVE THE BARON TOO.

Mrs. H. I watched all my shows.

Dawn I remember then I forget again. Too cool.

Vashinaz said...

Your the coolest...Love you too.

Mrs. H said...

Geez, with all this man on man love, I have no need to watch Brokeback Mountain.

Vashinaz said...

Homo-phobe...

Dakini said...

oh but you forgot that Matty reads your column sooner than I do :P

I love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sEE U ALL THIS CHRISTMAS :D

MOVIEMAN said...

Christmas would be cool. Can't wait.