Friday, June 16, 2006

Back to the grindstone

Well, my weekend is over and work is starting again. The other supervisor is taking a week off in the beginning of July. I think then that I will wait for a time to take my vacation. Although, now that I think about it, I can't. I have a workout schedule on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I could still take the days off I guess. Nothing much going on just working and hanging out with Mrs. H. I actually hung out with my friend of 28 years Joe last night. We watched a new movie that I bought called Kiss, Kiss, Bang Bang. It was good and funny. Then he went home after we talked about my loser cousin.

Then I watched 16 Blocks. Another good movie that I bought. It had Bruce Willis and Mos Def in it. I liked it. I am glad that I bought both movies. I hadn't seen either one. The other one had Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jr. in it.

Now I'm writing this. That's about it for now. I may watch another movie, but I just don't know.

Have a nice weekend and I will talk to you all on Monday.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Glad you hung out w/ Joe. See you Monday!

MOVIEMAN said...

Are you really? Yes I'll see you tonight. By the time you read this I may be there.