Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A bunch of shit going on

The other day I listened to my 3 Dane Cook DVDs and I thought, "Wow, maybe I could be a comedian." I have thought of that before but could never figure out how to write a out my act. Once in the mid nineties I was going to get up on stage and do comedy before my friends band went on stage. I wanted to, and I was honored that they asked me, but I couldn't figure out what to do. How to start the whole thing.

I tell the stories of my childhood, but I don't know if that's funny to other people. I could write a whole routine about my family, but how to make it work right. I also want to write my little stories down for a script for a movie of my life. Who knows. I have several rewrites on all my scripts and I don't do a damn thing.

What am I doing with my life?
Will I be a famous film director?
Am I meant to be a comedian?

I don't know, but I do know that I am happy and content with my life right now. I am in a good place.

I didn't gain any weight this week from drinking my shakes. I actually lost 1 and a quarter pounds. That sucked, because I thought that I was doing so good. I did realize though that over the weekend I was making two shakes but only putting ingredients for one. That sucked. I have been getting hungry every 3 hours though. I feel good and it may be my imagination, but it seems that my muscles are bigger. Anyway, I'm still excited to see where I am going to be after 3 months.

I just bought Will and Grace season 3 and Superman the Animated Series Volume 3 for myself, and Galaxy of Terror for my friend Joe. He saw it back in 81 and told me about it a couple of times. I found it on DVD, so I think that I will suprise him with it when we watch a movie on Thursday. I'll just have it ready and then start it, and he'll be amazed. Too funny. It's some cheesy sci fi movie with Erin Moran in it. Crazy, but I'm sure that it will be funny.

I'm going to go home now and maybe watch an episode or two of TITUS and then I am off to bed. I am meeting with my Aunt Patsy, Uncle Gaylon, and Cousin Sarah Beth. Maybe Chip will be there, but if not no skin off his nose. GET IT. That was mean.

Have a lovely day everyone.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

DAMN! That was mean, but it did bring a smile to my face. Have a good lunch w/ your whacked out family (minus Sara Beth)
See you later tonight.

Dakini said...

Same here, oh gotta go Elish just woke.