Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Promotion? and whatever else may come

I was asked the other day by my bosses if I wanted to go to salary. I told them that I might. There would have to be some guidelines, because I don't want to have to work everyday. The other thing that they mentioned was answering alarm calls on Saturdays and Sundays for a place called the Cube. If I did that, I would make $575.00 a month. The cool thing is that I work on the weekends anyway. Plus when the south mountain patrol starts at 7PM then I don't have to worry about the phone until 5 AM. So that would just be fucking cool. I was thinking of asking for 35,000 for the salary. Right now I make 26,000. Now if I make this 575 on top of that, then that's even cooler. After a year of 575.00 I would have 6900 dollars and that's enough for my trip. Too fucking cool again.

Now other than that.....
I started working out today. I'm going to a gym with Mary and we have a personal trainer. I am so excited just thinking of how I'm going to look when I'm all done. Too cool. We will be working out Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am sore right now, so I know that when I wake up tomorrow I will definately be sore. No pain, no gain.

Something else that I forgot to mention.......
I am now an ordained minister. I am now Reverand Phillip Duke II. I can do weddings, baptisms, exorcisms, etc. I was also absolved of all my sins. I haven't figured out what my religion actually is. I mean I believe, but not fully. There are things that I can't explain that happen. Maybe my religion will be Cosmic Coincidences. So if any of you need a reverand to help you in times of trouble, just let me know. There is no charge for my friends.

God bless you all.

If you feel it in your heart, it's as good as anything.

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

We already talked about the work stuff, and it would be really cool if it all worked out for you. Withe the promotion and added responsibility though, they probably wouldn't want you gone for months for your trip.

Hopefully you get your phone taken care of today, but I just remembered you now have a car to take care of too. Man you have a lot of stuff to handle today.

MOVIEMAN said...

It'll be fine. I believe that if everything was covered then they would let me go on my trip. I didn't get my phone fixed today. I either have to meet with Keith and do it, or just pay the deductable to get the replacement. Just not today.

I forgot to tell you that Stephanie is moving to Tucson.

Dakini said...

cool deal on the promotion!!!!!!!!!

gotta go fix the girls some noodles :)

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Promotion would be great! Congrats! I am sorry that Steph is moving, that sucks!

MOVIEMAN said...

That's okay. Shit happens. Waiting on the official word for the promotion.