Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pretty fucking sweet

I got another raise after only a month. I am now making 14 dollars an hour. Also the company gave me a laptop to use for work. It has some kind of thing in it to get online if I find a hotspot. I like that alot. It also has a DVD rom in it. Then they gave me a new account to take care of. It's 3 apartments and I just drive around there for 10 hours. I like that alot, because it's closer to my house. I have to go get the patrol car tomorrow and possibly run the patrol out of the house. I have to ask Rob if it would be okay to keep the patrol car there. Things are looking up. I just have to figure out a couple of more things and fill some positions then I can have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. That would be very sweet. If anyone knows anybody that has a guard card and needs a job, let me know, we pay 10 dollars an hour to start. I am of course still working out and feeling good about it. Very exciting. I am also excited about the movies that are opening this Friday........Clerks II, Lady In The Water, and Miami Vice next week. Too cool.

Saw Superman Returns at IMAX in 3-D. I had seen it already in a regular theater. It was so FUCKING AWESOME in 3-D. I'm still loving my Video Ipod. I have It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1, and Stacked Season 1 and 2, plus a whole lot of music. I guess that's what's been up with me. I bought some movies (go figure). I bought Secret of My Success, Money Pit, Showdown in Little Tokyo, Bloodsport, and a video game called From Russia With Love. That's about it. I am now going to go home and watch a movie and go to sleep.

I love you all and I will see or talk to you guys later.

P.S. I have to work Wed. to start up this new account. I will then hopefully be off early morning Monday. It should all be good. I am a happy person.

Love, Kisses, and Hugs all around.

4 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Firts of all Congrats on the raise, that is awesome! I am happy to hear things are going well. I will get with you next week for the money I owe you. Man things got really out of whack and crazy for me being off almost all of last week. Anyways I am glad things are looking up for you! I love ya and miss ya!

Mrs. H said...

You are so cool! I wonder if you are still at my house or if you finally went home and went to bed. Tonight and tomorrow will be boring w/o you.

Dakini said...

Sweeeet Phillip!!!! and Matty says 10 an hour, so when do you wanna move back to Phoenix Brig? Teehee! Love u, I need to catch up on everyones blogs tomorrow.

MOVIEMAN said...

Thank you everyone. I am so happy. It's almost too overwhelming with the new account and trying to keep everything in a row and covered. I'm sure I can do it though. I love you all. If you don't have the money Divaprincess don't worry about it. I'm sure some time that I may need some money and I will know where to turn. To my friend Mrs. H. HA! Kidding of course. Thanks again everyone.