Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where to begin...............

Well last Thursday Mary and I got weighed and measured to see our progress. I gained an inch on my biceps and a little bit on my legs and thighs and chest. That is so cool. I feel so good. I have slowed way down on my sugar intake and I'm feeling good about that too. I like working out and I can't wait to see how I'll look at the end of August.

We had a party that you were all at on Monday. I had fun. I thank you Mrs. H. for having it on Monday so that I could make it. I am glad that Mrs. H. has finally been turned on to Dane Cook. I thought it was cool that we all watched it together. It was good night had by us.

Tuesday was a blast with the kids and the fireworks. Very cool and fun.

I worked on the weekend, as usual, and I had a guy quit on me. It really sucked because then I had to do the South Mountain Patrol. He said that he thought that we were too disorganized. I said well that was just that first week. We are in the second week now and your schedule is set. He still quit. Oh well. It just sucks because the sooner that we get enough people to cover all the shifts then we can hang back and supervise. The owners got us a laptop now that we can use to make schedules, check emails, or send messages back and forth between supervisors. It will be in the car and we will just find a hotspot and get online. Very cool.

Now this week the other supervisor, Frank, went on vacation for a 7 days. The owner of the company already went on a vacation to New York, and he's still there. The other supervisor, Bryan, is leaving on vacation tomorrow. I haven't been on vacation or missed a day of work in the 3 years that I've worked for the company. I think that I deserve a vacation.

My dad wants to go on a vacation also here soon. He also wants me to go with him. We would save money on hotels, a rental car, and gas. I just have to figure out if it's possible for me to do. I would love to go. Then again that price on that ticket to Hawaii was very cheap. I would LOVE to go there.

Who knows what I'll do, or where I'll go. I need to get my car fixed so that I could go on trips during my 4 days off. Well, right now it's late and I should go home. I was going to go earlier, but I didn't. Hell, I didn't even watch the shows that I was going to watch. I did shop at itunes.

Oh that's what else happened. I BOUGHT A VIDEO IPOD. It is very cool. I know that Yaddoshi may be saying that apple sucks or something of that nature, but I love the technology. It is a great invention. Mr. H. had the idea to give Vash my ipod nano for his birthday, so we did. He liked it alot and kept thanking me. Then when he got home from work he told me that he loved the music that I had on there. I thanked him for that and told him that it made me feel good. Anyway, I'm leaving now. I am going home and maybe watch a movie.

I will write more tomorrow. Very interesting stuff.

Korea
Jupiter's moons
Child molestors
Rape and killing in Iraq
and maybe a little about me.

Have a good day and a wonderful evening everyone.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hug yourself. That's from me.

Oh, and your welcome.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Thanks for the update. You and iPods rock!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

It was fun seeing you also! That was cool that rob loved his iPod. You are a pretty swell guy, i hope they all remember you on your birthday August 26th LOL i hope I see you before then! kepp up the great work on the working out!

Love ya!

MOVIEMAN said...

Thank you everyone. I love you all.

Dakini said...

oh man you and my mom having that same birthdate...I must remember this time before the actual day!!!! love you!