Saturday, September 16, 2006

Feeling pretty good......kinda

Well I haven't had a day off for over a week now. I am still looking for more workers. I find some, but they don't have guard cards. The other day the owners of the company had me meet with them over a cup of coffee. As I sat down they said, "Well, we have a couple more properties for you."

"Good."
"Do you want them?"
Jokingly I said, "No, give them to Bryan in Mesa so he can drive all the way down here. Yes, of course I want them."
"It means more money."
"Cool."
"There's two of them, and they're small. Only an hour and a half patrol each a night. So 3 hours total. How about a dollar more?"
"Sounds good."

Now I'm making 15 dollars an hour. Very cool. I'm so happy. I am working alot more right now. This week I worked 53.5 hours. Next week I may be working 65 hours. The good news is that our business trip is coming up next Sunday. That'll be nice.

They told me Friday night that if my guys do good on this new patrol, that another property is going to be signing on. That will mean another 50 cents to a dollar raise. Very fucking cool. Soon it will all even out and I will actually have some days off.

I'm still working out, which I enjoy. My friend told me the other day that she was proud of me. That made me feel real good. It is difficult working out at noon, especially when sometimes I don't get off of work until 6am. I weighed myself on Friday and I am at 134 and a quarter. I started in June at 122. Larry says that my ideal weight is 175. That will be cool. My friend Serjio put it in perspective for me. He said that Mike Tyson's weigh in, in the day, was 170. He is 5' 11" and I am 5' 10". That is crazy to me, but I'm excited. I just have to keep eating and eating and eating.

That's my update. I'll talk to you all soon. I love you all, and have a wonderful day.

Enjoy life. Smell the roses. Enjoy the sunset.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I got nothing. :0) I already knew all this. The downfalls of seeing you every day. I love you. I am so happy you are sticking to your workouts. Your job is going well, and will be even better if you could get more people. It will all work out eventually.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

That is all great news phillip! I am proud of you too for sticking through with your workouts. I tell Kris I am so proud of her also! You are doing great keep up the good work I love ya!

Dakini said...

cool Phillip, Well the only two other men I know that weigh in at 175lbs are Cory, and he was 5'8". And Matty's step Dad Peter, and he's about 5'11" And looks great. SO that will be awesome when you get to 175lbs.

Don't give it up, it's an awesome life style change. Arrggg, my dog is whinning to go outside for the freekin umpteenth time today, gotta let him out, I loathe the whinning it gets on my nerves, he doesn't stop EVER! It's the goof ass Captain Jack of course.

Love you and miss you

MOVIEMAN said...

Thank you all.

I love you too.