Sunday, September 10, 2006

Maybe a day off

I am thinking of taking Sunday off. I am not sure though. I have to sit down and look at my schedule. I believe that I could take one day off. The question is when. I want to take Mrs. H. and I out to eat sometime on or after Tuesday. I really could use the day off, but then again if I work then I don't have to work 11 hours on some of the days that I do work. I could stretch it out. Football is tomorrow. I really want to watch, but then again I just want to watch a movie and relax. I just don't know. I really need to hire more people then I don't have anything to worry about. I guess Frank isn't going on the San Diego trip. He just works to put in the hours, and that's it. It would be cool if he would go, but if not that's fine too. I'm sure we'll have a blast without him. It was nice to see you all today.

Funny thing about what I've created with Rylee.

1. Superman Returns movie trailer......"Can we see Superman save the plane?"

2. Superman Returns video game trailer......"He saved those people."

3. Superman The Movie......(Lex Luthor is hurting Superman with Kryptonite) "Turn it off.", she says as she backs away from the screen.

4. Superman II......"Is Superman gonna save that boy?"

5. Superman the Animated Series......My favorite is hers too.

6. Superman Returns in the theaters.......The smile on her face when Superman saved the plane was awesome for me. (THANKS)

7. Superman Returns Mouse, Keyboard, and Lunchbox......"You should buy that for me."

and now................................................

As we sat down at the computer Saturday night so she could watch the Superman Returns trailer, I sing the Superman Movie main theme song.

Then I stop.

"Sing Superman again."

"Let me find it online for us to hear."

"No, you sing it."

Gee, I wonder what happened next.

I sang the theme song.

Until I found it on itunes then we played the sample.

She loved it.

I'm thinking about buying the old television show from the 50's, it's only 20 dollars.

Or maybe a comic book or two.

I love her so much.

Thanks for listening, and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You spoil her so. She loves her Uncle Phillip and not just for all the cool stuff he buys her, but for just being you and all else that you do.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

That bis so cute! Kenny is on the Superman bandwagon now too. He still loves Spiderman, but opted for the Superman backpack at Kohl's this weekend :-) Well it was nice seeing you Saturday. Love ya!

MOVIEMAN said...

I'll have to buy him some Superman stuff too. I love you too. Always nice to see you.