Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wanted

Several things are wanted.

A new employee or two.

Some rest for me.

Some days off (Kind of goes with the rest thing).

I'll just take it day by day the way that I have been. I put in adds for new employees, but no such luck. I have some people working on getting me people. The sooner the better. When I get all these things covered then I can take some time for myself. I need time to take care of the business side of work, and time to work out.

Speaking of working out. I now work out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I also work out with the owner of the gym, Larry. The cost is cheaper. The only thing that sucks is that it's at noon. It's hard to get up and get going after working until 5 or 6 in the morning. I am trying to work it all out. I am eating more and feeling good.

Then there's my birthday. I had so much fun. We swam, drank, and ate. Some of my friends didn't show up. That was fine they had good reasons. Shawn, Stephanie, Scott, and Colleen showed up which was cool because I wasn't sure if they would show up. It was so much fun. I thank you all for coming.

Soon things will all work out. All I can do is HOPE.

Today there is a small get together at Mrs. H. house. Some swimming and stuff. I will go home and go right to bed. I will hopefully get enough sleep before I go there and then to work by 9:30PM.

I love you all and thank you again.

Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

It's about time you write something! I am so glad you had a good birthday. See you later.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I am glad you enjoyed your birthday party. I hope you are doing well. I am back at work but definately not at 100% health and energy after my surgery. I love you! Good luck on the working out! I have 5 weeks left until I can get back to Curves!

MOVIEMAN said...

I hope you are feeling better divaprincess. I love you too. Get well soon.