Saturday, October 14, 2006

Filling spots and moving pieces

Well at least I had one weekend off. That was nice.

I received a call from the president of the company telling me that the Buttes need security on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. He told me this on Thursday night. OUCH!

I was supposed to be off on Friday, but now I would have to move the guy that was going to the Airport Hilton to the Buttes. That would mean that the Airport Hilton had to be filled. I thought that I would hire a guy that I had been talking to on the phone that needs a job, and put him at the Airport Hilton. I spoke to him on Friday day and we were supposed to meet. Well he never called me back. So here I am at the Airport Hilton. Now I just have to figure out how to move my guys around to cover the other days. What sucks is that I'm supposed to be off on Saturday. As of now, it doesn't look too likely. I am trying. In fact, when I'm done writing this I am going to try and figure out a way. I believe that I can do it. One of the other supervisors is helping me out on Monday. I can probably cover everything but Saturday. That's the tough one.

Anyway, we went and saw Taylor play in the band at a Greenway High School football game. It was cool. I would think that he felt good about it. We all cheered and told him later how good he did. After that Mrs. H. tried to peddle her Avon to me. She's a crazy little sales woman. I bought it hook, line, and sinker. I think my mom will like it. She will just be so happy that she got something from me. Dad gets a DVD player with surround sound and she gets a 20 dollar thing of make-up. Too funny. Oh well.

On Saturday the H family was going to go to the zoo, and they asked me if I wanted to go. Then it started raining last night and the news says that it will be raining all day. I guess no zoo. Boo Hoo!

Don't know what I'll do on Sunday. Maybe move my big screen t.v. into my room. That would be cool. Then I wouldn't have to sit in the living room and watch movies. I really don't think that my t.v. will fit through my door, but Rob believes that it will. We'll find out.

Other than that, things are going good in my world. I am happy and I have alot of friends that love me and I love them.

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Geez, and you say I have delusions! Alot of friends that love you? Keep dreaming pal! HAHA You are blessed, that is for sure. The zoo was lots of fun, you'll have to go w/ us someday.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I do love you and by the way even though you were not able to make it to the service, just knowing you would have liked to meant a lot. Thanks!