Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades


That was how I felt when they told me......

Earlier in the week the owners of my company asked us supervisors who wanted a new property. It's an 18 story building of condos. I raised my hand, but then they said that Bryan was going to take it. I said ok, and went about my business. I kept the property in mind just in case they did give it to me. After all it is on my side of town (Central and Camelback). Well I had heard from Bryan that he didn't really want it. Then on Tuesday morning the owners called me and said that we were having a meeting on Wednesday and I should be there.

I said, "So I guess that it's mine?"

Keith: "I guess so. I don't know have you heard anything?"

Me: "I heard that Bryan doesn't want the headaches. I'll take it."

Keith: "Ok."

I still didn't know if I was going to be getting another dollar raise, or if they would give it to me in some other way. Well after the meeting yesterday, they told me that I'll be getting another dollar an hour raise. That means that now I make 16.50 an hour. Very cool. I'm happy.

We put an ad in the newspaper and several people have called with guard cards. Within 3 days I hired 5 people. I am getting close to having everything covered. I know that I've said that before, but this time it will work.

I'm sorry that you know all this already Mrs. H., but I wanted to write something on my blog. I would write other things but I can't think of anything else. I am tired. I had to come back here and get my cell phone.

I know something that happened.
Mrs. H. got a pink ipod just in time for her trip to Italy. It's really cool. She said that she wanted it and she was going to buy it for herself, but I like doing nice things for her. I bought it online and had it engraved. She likes it alot, which makes me feel good.

I'm very tired. I am going to go home and go to bed now. Good night all.

Mrs. H. I'll see you tonight. CHALLENGE!

4 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

That was very sweet of you to do for Mrs H. She was very happy, she sent me a picture of it on my cell phone. It was nice seeing you the other night. By the way thanks for always being so sweet to my kid, he really thinks Uncle Phillip is cool. I appreciate it! We leave for Florida in 19 days, Thanksgiving is in 21 days, Christmas is in 53 days and my birthday in 55. I am bored and just rambling here. Let me see if I can get the longest comment on here that you have had in quite awhile. Hey on December 2nd Kenny is performing in the choir at the Santa Breakfast at school (ya it;s in the am at 9:00 kinda early for you but thought I would let you know) That night is the Electric Light Parade, it would be fun if you could make it if you are off, I am pretty sure we are going with the Hoils. Oh and really cool I got on the scale this morning and weighed 149.4!!! I have not weighed in the 140's since middle school. I was so excited! Ok well now I am boring myself so I will sign off. Love ya hope you have a great week!

Mrs. H said...

Geez, that was long. I don't have enouhg to top it. Philip rocks! I love him so.
My security guard at work made my day today. He noticed I have been losing weight. He worked my other building when I was pregnant.
I know nothing about Santa breakfast and Elec parade, but ok.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

you can still post even if Mrs H is on the other side of the world!!!! I still like to read your life story!!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

Thanks you guys.