Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ok, so here's the situation, my friend went away on a week's vacation....

AND I MISSED HER.

She went to the Lamborghini factory and.........

Enough about her and her awesome as hell trip. This is my blog, and it's all about ME!

Well on Friday I was supposed to be getting off at about 8 PM. Turns out that guy Heath that I talked about. He called off on Friday night. SO I had nobody to work his shift. I had to cover it. I worked that day from 3PM to 5AM. I thought well at least I'll have Saturday off. So on Saturday morning at 5 AM when I'm driving home, my car dies on me. I pull it over to the side of the road and call my boss. The car turned over but wouldn't start. He came and we messed with the car a little and then we called a tow truck. They towed the car to the mechanic. I thought that that would be cool, because I would finally get my car fixed. Keith, the owner of the company I work for, bought me breakfast. We then talked about the work schedule and how Frank wasn't doing his part as a supervisor. I told Keith that I may have to work Saturday night because I actually had nobody to work the Hampton Inn. Keith dropped me off at home and then called me later to tell me that he had gotten someone to work. I could have the night off. I was happy. That was about noon. I received a text at about 6 PM from Heath telling me that he was quitting because he had gotten another job in California. 2 hours before he is supposed to be at work, and he quits. What a fucking loser. I don't need him anyway. That meant that after all the trouble they went through to get someone to work for me, I was going to have to work anyway. So I did. Then I worked Sunday night and Monday night. I actually had off Tuesday night. Then I worked 12 hours last night, and now I'll have tonight (Thursday) off. I'm supposed to work Friday from 3 PM to 11 PM, but the I should be off that night.

Things are starting to die back down. Starting on Monday, Hampton will only need 1 guy instead of 2. That means that I have an extra guy to move somewhere else. I should be able to move people around and fill my empty positions. Then again I always say that. Also the owners say that it looks like this other property will be added on to my side of town. Union Hills and 19th Avenue needs a patrol through their apartments. That will be another 50 cents to a dollar raise. I am so excited that I'm making 16.50 an hour right now.

Oh but then yesterday I call the mechanic to see if he's done with the car. The secretary says that I should call Gary because the motor is messed up. SO I call Gary, the president of the company, he says that the mechanic told him that the car was going to cost 2000 dollars to fix. We all agree that that is too much. I went to ask for a personal loan from the bank to get a car with, and I wasn't approved. Now the owners of the company say that they will try and help me get a car. Hopefully I can get a car that will be reliable. Anyway, just thought that I would keep you guys up to date.

I am now going to go home and either watch a movie or go to bed.

I love you guys and thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

exciting stuff, your life.

love you

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Hey sweetie. I would check out capitalone.com and go to their blank check car loans. Trust me, if Todd and I could get loans so can you! Let me know if need any help! Love ya!

MOVIEMAN said...

Thanks.

Love you guys.