Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snowed in and miserable

I really hate that I'm not home tonight. Last night I went to mom's bars that she hung out at and worked at. I cried with strangers and it was very good for me. Just a little bit ago I found a hospital bracelet that used to belong to me. She had saved it for 26 years. I almost cried. I am supposed to fly out tomorrow from Witchita. The flight was canceled today. I can't wait to get home and be with my friends and family. It will be good. Tonight Rylee asked if I was coming over. I told her that I would be over tomorrow. I need to cry. I haven't cried today, just teary eyed. I walked outside to see the snow, but it was too deep to walk in. The wind chill is 0. I am trying to go through stuff that I want to bring of hers. I just don't know what all to bring now. Maybe her pillow. I am looking at her bed and I think that I will take that. She also has a Ferby by her bed. I was thinking of taking that for Rylee. I still can't find her jewlery box with the false bottom. I got a bunch of ideas for the song that I will play for her. It's a toss up between 2 songs. I think that I know which one to pick and why. The one that I like plays alot on the radio. That means that later on when I hear the song it will remind me of her. I am getting sad now. I am going to take a shower. Hopefully I will be able to make a flight tomorrow. It just sucks because I am far away from Witchita and I have to find a ride.

I love you all very much and thank you for all the help and support.

5 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

I love you honey and cannot wait to give you a big hug!

Mrs. H said...

Hopefully you get on that flight ok today and get home to me, yes it's all about me. Love you!

Mrs Rheaume said...

Dear Philip

Rob and I both are so sorry for your lost. We know that you are still feeling down and still sad about your mom.

We hope that we can do something to cheer you up and take your mind off from this sadness.

We all know that your mom loves you and no matter what she did.
Your mom is your mom and she always will be.

Come home soon and your family and friends will give you all the support that you need. Be strong and be brave.

We all will be there for you. Love from Rob and Mei

Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dakini said...

Messed up what I typed sorry the typo looked bad, had to delete it. Here's what I meant to write:

Phillip I'm sorry that I haven't called more. I tried to call you again while you were in Kansas, but the phone just rang and rang. I figured you were on the other line. There hasn't been a day that's gone by when you and your mom haven't crossed my mind. Remember when we came out to Phoenx you gave me my old jewelery box. Inside was a necklace that your mom gave to me when I was 16. The other night I was upset because Katrina took that from me. I wish I had it now to wear. I miss you and I love you. Soon we'll live there and I'll be thankful for everyday that I get to be with all of you. I love you. You can call me t any hour Phillip.