Saturday, November 25, 2006

Things that go bump in my head

OOOPS....I did it again.

I bought my friend of 29 years an Ipod. He liked mine and that made me want to get him one. Let's start from the beginning.

I met Joe in second grade and we hit off right away. What pals we were.

Wait, I meant the beginning of my day.

I woke up in a very good mood because I knew that I would be off the next 2 days. I texted Mrs. H. to find out when the were going to miniature golf. She said that they were already there. I had gotten the time wrong in my head. Didn't matter though because I was off work. I talked with Rob and Mei and showed her some pictures from my childhood. I told her about my dog that I loved, and how I want another one. Then we talked about the history of America, Thanksgiving, and why Indians are called Indians. Then I took a shower and left to meet Mrs. H. and her family. I arrived there and we all talked and played games with the kids. Then they left and I went to Circuit City. They didn't have any good sales. One minute I would think that something was a great deal and the next I would turn the corner and find a rip off. I left there and went to Metrocenter. I ate at the Jade Express, I had Sesame Chicken on fried rice, an egg roll, and a Pepsi. I did alot of people watching and I love doing that. Then I went Christmas shopping for some people. I realized earlier that one was a birthday present. No, not for Jesus, for Mr. H.

I found a really cool Chucky doll from Child's Play. I bought it for Joe. As I was paying for it I was talking to Dakini on the phone. I then went to the bookstore to buy a nice gift for Mrs. H's mother, 3 books by Nora Roberts. After that I headed home because I had to get the patrol car back so my guy could start the patrol. On my way home I called Joe to tell him that I got him a gift that I could give him at Christmas or before. That's when it hit me that I was going to buy him an Ipod for Christmas. He said that I didn't have to buy him and ipod. I said that I wanted to do something nice.

I got home and then my worker showed up and I talked with him for a bit. At the bookstore I had received a free set of Chronicles of Narnia books for spending a certain amount of money. Very cool. After talking with my worker I walked to Mrs. H. house. On the way I stopped at the comic store and got some G.I. Joe comics. Then I hung out at Mrs. H. house. After that Joe called me and I went with him to Zia's. We shopped around there for awhile and I bought Arrested Developement Season 3. That was the final season. That show is the funniest show that's ever been on television, in the history of television, and it was canceled. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT. Everytime that I watch it it makes me angry.

When we got back to my house I showed him the Chucky doll. It actually talks and is really cool. The coolest thing is that it's in a box like it was in the movie. He told me that I should keep it because I could put it up and he wouldn't be allowed to. We surfed the internet and looked some Superman stuff that he had heard was wrong with the dvds. He started to leave and I said, "Let's go buy you an Ipod." He said, "No, you don't need to do that." I told him that I wanted to. After I kept asking he finally said, "Fine, let's go." We went to Walmart and bought him a Video Ipod. I gave him mine, because it already had songs and video on it, and I kept the new one. Which is the newer generation. So that's cool.

I then schooled him in the ways of the ipod and then he went home. I talked with Rob and Mei when I got home and told them about the ipod. Well I spoke with Mei. Rob was........Oh playing his PSP. He spoke a little. I was asked by Mei how much I paid for the dresser that is in my room. I said nothing, Mr. and Mrs. H. gave it to me. Then we talked about how nice it is. THANKS AGAIN.

I then moved the dresser and stuff and then got on the computer. I just checked what time it was, as I heard my roommates alarm. Always reminds me of Dane Cook's joke.

The alarm is going off every ten minutes and the roommate keeps shutting it off. FOR LIKE 2 hours.

Then later when the guy wakes up, he asks his roommate, "Did I wake you up?"

"No, I always wake up every 10 minutes for the last 2 hours of my sleep."

You'd have to hear it. I don't do it justice.

I know that I am sick in the head because I buy my friends expensive stuff, but that's who I am. I like to share my wealth. I know that I should be saving up, but that's no fun.

I'm very sorry that I bored you with my long uneventful day. Sorry, I was planning on going somewhere else with it, but that will have to wait until some other time.

I love you guys.

I'll write better next time.

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

You are very sweet to your friends. Are you working on Saturday night? That is the electric light parade and I am going to work on getting everyone together and would love to have "Uncle Phillip" there!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Phillip~ I know you will not read this until you get home but I want you to know I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. We understand all to well in recent times the pain that happens watching someone you love go through pain and not knowing if they will live. We love you and are praying for you and your mom. Please consider this a big hug from me! I love you!