Sunday, March 18, 2007

Too Much and Not Enough

It's been awhile since I've written on here. According to Mrs. H. I'm an dumb fucking computer illiterate asshole who couldn't get into a computer if his life depended on it. I couldn't get into my account for whatever reason. Wrong password, user name, incompetence, or whatever.

Several things have happened since last you read this blog. I am now making 17.50 an hour, but working a lot. I believe I may have told you about this. I remember saying something about how I am a liaison with all of the Scottsdale properties along with Managing the West side properties. Soon maybe I won't have to work as much as I have been. I know that I say that a lot, but slowly it will happen. I've had several things happen with my guys not showing up. One of my guys, George, pushed his way into a guys house and punched him in the face. That was on Monday and he didn't show up on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Now it'll be Monday again. Then I had a guy named Tim that didn't show up on Wednesday. He never returned any calls. To top it all off on Thursday a new guy named James didn't show up for his shift. I had called him at the beginning of his shift on his cell phone, but he had left it home. I assumed that he was at work, but he wasn't. He was to start at 6PM and I didn't find out that he wasn't at work until 4AM. I didn't get there to cover until 430AM. I was in fear of losing the account. So far I haven't heard anything about losing the account. I also haven't heard from James. He is fired anyway. That is the problems that I had this week.

No comments: