Friday, April 13, 2007

My friend

I know that you are all going to say that that's all I do is write about my friend. I can't help it we are close. I am here to appologize.

The other day out of sillyness I said that she was heartless for making jokes of my dead mother. That is totally not the case. I've told her that I was joking and that I didn't mean it. She said that I was half joking. I KNOW that she cares very much. I also understand that the way we joke is the way we joke. Nothing is too taboo. I love her very much and she knows it. We have been friends for 18 years and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I want to say that I was NOT serious about you being heartless. I was going through mixed feelings the other day and I am over it now. We had a talk and you are right as always. I appreciate everything you do for me. I enjoy that you let me be part of your family. That means so much to me. I love you and I would DIE FOR YOU. LOL!

I have to go now. I'm running low on battery power sitting in your drive way using your internet at 6:54 in the morning. I believe that I am going to finish getting the car legal, the oil changed, and then I will go to Chino Valley. Who knows though. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. I'd love to take you out to eat tonight. Let me know.

You are not heartless. Your love is immeasurable.
Thank you for always being you. I love it.

2 comments:

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Well, I was going to see what Mrs H was up to since I only have 5 more weekends with her, but that is ok be a big ol Mrs H hog!!!! LOL J/K

I love you and hope to you soon! Heard about the memo cool!!!!

Mrs. H said...

I know you love me and I love you and nobody really gets it or will ever be a better friend. Older friend maybe, but never better - sorry Joe! LOL.

Also nice to know you can just come jack my internet anytime you want from my driveway.