Thursday, May 03, 2007

Free Internet so I should write something

Just got off of work. I thought that I should write something because Kris was slightly upset because I didn't write anything yesterday when I was sitting here in her driveway stealing her internet. So instead of going home and going to sleep, I came here to her driveway to write a blog.

I can't think of what to write. I guess I would write about how the owners said that it would really be best for me to be off of my schedule. Then if anyone called off, I would be available to work. I also got a new post and possibly another one on May 11th. I'm excited. I have to hire several people, but I do have several names to call and hire. That would be awesome. I have to interview people on Friday or maybe Monday. I'm going to be seeing Spiderman 3 on Friday morning with Joe and his kids. Then hopefully I will be seeing the DeLahoya fight on Saturday night. That would be cool. That's all I can think of right now. So sorry.

I will write more later. I love everybody and I hope that you are having a great week.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

wow what an exciting blog. thanks for the update. love you man!

Mrs. H said...

from Diva -

I cannot log into my blog or post on anybodys can you post this on my behalf to Phillip?

You used to tell me by name that you loved me but now I never hear it. I am hurt and sad. I will keep reading in the hopes that someday I can read something that makes me think you still give a shit. I love ya and since we leave in 3 weeks we need to get together so I can make you fried okra!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

I LOVE YOU DIVA AND FRIED OKRA. I am sorry.