Monday, August 06, 2007

It's Been Awhile


This is the new laptop the bosses just bought me. Real nice. My own actual laptop. I know it's a little old, but it's mine. I can write on it, and write on it. Very cool. It's kind of heavy, but I look at it as a workout.

Always look on the bright side of life, right?

I am kidding of course. This is my new laptop. Very nice, big screen, and NEW.

Now I can get online again at my house and don't have to always surf the net at Kris' house. Yippee I am so excited and I just can't hide it. I know I know I know I know I know I want you I want you. Sorry I got carried away.

Several things are going on right now in my life.

1. I am going to my friends' wedding in Florida and then I am going to stay for five days and take a little vacation time for myself. It will be nice. I will have a rental car, so I don't know what I'll do. I do know that I will relax on the beach for a day or two. Maybe a nude beach.

How dare you guys shiver like that. My nude body is exquisite. Oooops I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

2. As for work, I almost have everything covered work wise. I only really work about 3 days, but I'm working my way out of that. The fire watch has ended and we sent in the bill for that. Gary said that it was a 20,000 dollar bill so I can't wait to see how much out of that I get. That's after paying the guys that worked it, workman's compensation, and minus the hour and a half that we normally do there. Should be a good chunk of change. Happy day for me. Hopefully the woman that pays the bill will be back from her vacation soon and pay it.

3. I am in a good place in my life. I am having a good time and enjoying life. I love my friends and they hopefully love me. Part of that happiness is that my cousin Chip GAVE me his XBOX 360. He bought another one because his messed up, but was covered by Microsoft. He couldn't wait for the replacement of it so he just bought another one and gave me his old one. Very cool. I am hoping to get more into video games. Except now I have to buy an HD TV. Hopefully that money will come soon.

I am hoping to take a cruise next year to Alaska. That sounds and looks so cool. One day at a time though. First I have to hurry up and hire someone to work my days while I'm on VACATION.

The cool thing about my vacation is that a couple of weeks after I get back, we go on our business trip to Vegas. AWESOME.

Then a couple of months after that...............Christmas BONUS. It was 600 dollars last year. That was 400 dollars more than it was the year before.

Don't worry, be happy.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

More like you'll still be surfing the net at my house, just from my couch like you are now.

I am happy that you are so happy, at least one of us has good stuff happening.

Florida is going to kick ass, well for us that aren't pregnant and can PARTY!!!!!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

You have a house, a nice van, friends that love you, a beautiful child, a very smart stepchild, a kick ass tv, a significant other, an awesome mother (Who is alive by the way), lovely huge breasts, the air in your lungs, the heart that beats in your chest, and the best brother/friend that a girl could want.

I love you very much.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Ok first off low blow Mrs H about the partying! I will still have a glass of champagne as the Dr said that is not a problem! Woo Hoo I will probably get buzzed on that little bit ROFLMAO Anyways Movieman I cannot wait to see you! The boys will be happy to see you, you do not need to bring them anything! About 5 minutes from the house is a place with go-carts and rides, they would love to go to that! I am so happy you are coming and we are looking forward to having you vacation at the Boynton Palace LOL I love you!!!!

Dakini said...

Sounds awesome!!!! GLad to hear all the good news!

Wish I could go to the wedding :(

Take pictures and share with me please!!!!

Kris if I start blogging will you put a link to my blog back up?

I love you all! I'm glad I read your update Phil!!!!