Friday, August 24, 2007

Vacation Starts Now


I don't have the pictures downloaded yet, but this is about what it's like.

It all started when Kris, David and I flew here. I love flying, but dave hates it. Kris and I watched Will and Grace episodes while david slept. Then after we landed we went to the rental car place. I had a hell of a time there. It was a bad time, but it was because I didn't have enough money on my cards. That really sucked because I thought that I had enough money in the account. I had asked the woman at the counter about getting a special car for my vacation. Like a sports car or convertable. Turned out she told me to pick whatever convertable I wanted. She worked it out after awhile and I got a good deal. I am driving a 2006 Volkswagen Bug right now. Very cool. I love it.

After we got our rental cars we headed to Todd and Steph's house. That night we just hung out and talked. The next morning David, Todd, and I headed to Venice, Florida to fish for sharks. David actually did the fishing I just watched, but then again I am on vacation. Some other guy caught a shark, but still David had fun trying. I relaxed and enjoyed my vacation. After that we went to the beach and had a beer. Then we went to Sharky's and had lunch. After that we went back to the beach and just relaxed. At least I did. It was very nice. Then we headed to Steph and Todd's house.

I took a bath and then we watched some television. I watched t.v. and then went to bed. It was very nice to rest without having to answer the phone whenever it rings.

I woke up and had some coffee. I enjoyed that, while watching T.V. Shortly after that we all headed to the wedding rehearsal. That was nice and then we had a toga party. Very cool. I met some new people and had a few beers. Shortly after that they revealed to people that it was my birthday. Very cool. Every one sang, "Happy Birthday". I then went to a bar with Todd and David. It was very nice.

Now I am here in the Hotel writing this and hoping that you all understand what I am writing. Todd and I stayed at the bar. It was a very nice time.

I will write more tomorrow. I am on vacation and I fucking love it. Really cool. I have to figure out where I am going to go after the wedding. I haven't decided where to go after the wedding. There are some cool places but I don't know which one I will go too.

I will write more soon. I love you all.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying your vacation and your birthday Phillip. I'm just sorry that your friends live on the wrong side of Florida! Enjoy your cruise. I want to hear all about it! Luv ya, hey, by the way, Ronnie Delong is on myspace!
Nina

Mrs. H said...

Well thanks for breakfast this morning. It was tasty, until it all came back up. I need to not drink ever again - yeah right. LOL. I miss you and Steph already, but at least I get to see you this week. Love you man and I'm glad you got to dance w/ me at the wedding, must have been the highlight for you. LOL!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Well I am glad you are having fun but I am really bummed you never mentioned the fact that Kris and I came to the beach and had lunch with you guys at Sharky's, guess we are chopped liver!!!!

I love you and it is fun having you here!