Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Way Things Are.

Still loving the itouch. I don't mean to anger anybody but it is very cool. I am now in charge of John the other supervisor. I am in charge of scheduling and Bryan is in charge of sending me the guys that I will then put into the secedule. It is a whole new way for us to do the voodoo that we do so well.

I should be totally off the schedule. John now will do all the fill in work and training. It has only been 2 days on this new program, but things will be alot better next week. I love the possibility of everything working out great. I would go into more detail, but I am a little tired right now. I will tell you more later. Just wanted to tell you what was up for now.

I love you all, and to my old friend Beau, WELCOME.

Have a good day everyone.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I am wondering who it is you think is going to be so angry.... I think you are probably just borrowing trouble like always.

I hope things do work out well for you w/ the new plan at work.

You aren't here yet, and Mr. H says we can't talk anyway during this lame movie, so it may be good that you aren't here, because then we'd just message on meebo and laugh and that would annoy him too. Hurry and get here that will be funny.

MOVIEMAN said...

I didn't think that you would like that. Poor Lucy.

Dakini said...

Borrowing trouble is Phillips middle name :P

Though I could go for an Ipod as a late birthday present!!! WINK WINK! LOL JUST KIDDING!

I miss you guys! And I so totally envisioned what Kris wrote about messaging on meebo, laughing and annoying Dave. :P

Love you! :)

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Just wanted to say hi and I love youand miss you! Come back soon for some fried okra! Oh and my mommy says hi too!